✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-06-19] Wembley Stadium, London, UK

mayurshikotra

you dont need to get there that early. At wembley shows back in 2009, i got there at about 11-12 and there only a hand full off people there.

Also be aware there could be up to 105,000 people attending this concert, which could be more than the 2009 concerts, I'm attending, I live in Surrey, and I'm planning to leave for Wembley around 3pm- 3.30pm.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also be aware there could be up to 105,000 people attending this concert, which could be more than the 2009 concerts, I'm attending, I live in Surrey, and I'm planning to leave for Wembley around 3pm- 3.30pm.

They're having a behind the stage section then?

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the reply! I've been told I might have to sleep there depending on ques? I'm happy to go to the standing and I'm more than happy to get there super early if it means a good position but I don't want to get there too early lol :)

Hi!

I'm traveling all the way from Sweden and also wanna have a great standing position, so I'll be there early. Do you have any idea about how early you have to be there to be standing at the fence? :)

Woohoo, Ticket Master is finally about to send mine too.

I hope to have it in my hands soon. [emoji1]

if this helps:

Wembley Stadium, 15th June (seated tickets only)

We’ve received the tickets in and have now started the dispatch process. Don’t panic if your friends get theirs before you - we’re sending them out in batches! The Order Status in your account will change to “Your tickets are being processed” once they’ve been printed, and the latest you should receive them is around 5 days before the concert. We’ll update this page again once everything’s gone out.

If you chose secure post, you’ll also receive an email from Royal Mail with your tracking info so you can keep an eye on their progress.

Etihad Stadium, 4th-5th June

Hampden Park National Stadium, 7th June

Wembley Stadium, 15th-16th and 18th-19th June

We're still waiting for the tickets for this tour to arrive, but this might not be until nearer the time. As soon as we have them in, we’ll print them and send them out to you. The latest you should receive them is around 5 days before the event. If you still don’t have them by that point, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help.

If your address is an International address please contact us 5 days before you leave your address.

Collector Tickets

Wembley Stadium, 16th, 18th and 19th June

Your Collector Tickets will be sent out closer to the event. Once we've started to send these out we'll update this page. You can also check your Order Status in your online account which will change to say “Your tickets are being processed” once they’ve been printed. The latest you should expect your tickets is around 5 days before the gig, but we always aim to send them out sooner than that wherever possible.

• Like 1

I thought there was a new stage design for Europe/NA? The one seen in the CBS video. Correct me if I'm wrong, not entirely sure myself.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Coldplaying mobile app

Yes I expect the same! When they played in South Africa during the Mylo Tour, they used a stage different from the shows in Europe for example. And the one in South Africa looked very similar to the ones during the South American shows recently. Moreover, the seating maps shows a scene of a winding catwalk, like the on in the CBS video :)

• Like 1

Has anyone received their tickets yet, because GUESS WHAT, I have just received mine today.

DHL has been at my door today with a package that was shipped from Manchester.

I think it was my ticket but since I wasn't at home at that time I will have to make a new appointment. [emoji53]

Was yours send out from Manchester too?

• 3 weeks later...

Who reckons there will actually be 105,000 people attending this concert, I'm coming from Surrey, around 3 miles away from Gatwick Airport, I want a good seat, but don't want to spend hours waiting for them to get on stage, this will be my 7th visit to Wembley, does leaving home around 2.45 sound alright, considering it will take 1.5- 2 hours to get to the Stadium, I am really looking forward to this.

Okay here is my dream set list

A Head Full Of Dreams

Yellow

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

Politik

Paradise

Birds

God Put A Smile Upon Your Face

Everglow

Midnight

Square One

Clocks

Hymn For The Weekend

Fix You

Adventure Of A Lifetime

Heroes

Purple Rain

Army Of One

Fun

White Shadows (Request)

Viva La Vida

Everglow

Sky Full Of Stars

Up and Up

• Like 2

So i'm travelling from the US to London and staying for a week for Coldplay. I would love to get as close as possible to the stage. How early should I get there/ when do people usually start waiting in line? Also i've never been to London and don't know anyone there, so would any Coldplayers want to get together and go sightseing or anything along those lines?