Merchandise

greeneyes1207

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

Although this thread has been inactive for 2,5 years, I saw no other topic about (selling) merchandise so I'll still try it here :)

A few weeks ago I received the Butterfly crop hoodie as a gift. I absolutely love it, but unfortunately the size (US size L) is too wide for me...

since sending it return again costs quite some money, I'm thinking of selling it instead. I believe the price was around €50 when it was available at the shop. I live in Europe, so sending it to the same continent will not cost a fortune.

If anyone is interested, send me a PM! :)

[ATTACH]9843[/ATTACH][ATTACH]9845[/ATTACH][ATTACH]9844[/ATTACH][ATTACH]9846[/ATTACH][ATTACH]9842[/ATTACH]

That´s unfortunately :worried:. Maybe a tailor can fix it for you, what do you think?

Btw I'm always confused when I ordering clothes from the US because of the size, but I always doing anyway :joy: . I just ordered a T-shirt and a sweatshirt, I hope I don't face the same issue.:oops:o_O

That´s unfortunately :worried:. Maybe a tailor can fix it for you, what do you think?

Btw I'm always confused when I ordering clothes from the US because of the size, but I always doing anyway :joy: . I just ordered a T-shirt and a sweatshirt, I hope I don't face the same issue.:oops:o_O

Yes I have thought about that too, but since the whole hoodie is just too wide and too long (arms as well), I don't think a tailor will be able to fix it nicely...

So I would indeed recommend going down in size! Hopefully your shirts will fit you perfectly :)

• Wow 1

On that note let me tell you that the size "S" T-shirt I bought at the Natural History museum looks like it was made for whales...definitely way too large for an S ! :D

But hey, at least I got No. 42/300. I was so blown away when I saw that when I was home !

[MEDIA=twitter]1201654082722811904[/MEDIA]

View: https://twitter.com/I_Ran_Away/status/1201654082722811904?s=19

On that note let me tell you that the size "S" T-shirt I bought at the Natural History museum looks like it was made for whales...definitely way too large for an S ! :D

But hey, at least I got No. 42/300. I was so blown away when I saw that when I was home !

[MEDIA=twitter]1201654082722811904[/MEDIA]

View: https://twitter.com/I_Ran_Away/status/1201654082722811904?s=19

Damn, that's so cool!! :heart_eyes:

• Like 1