✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Merchandise

greeneyes1207

I did a search but didn't see any results on merch. I was wondering what new AHFOD merch everyone has. Today my exclusive version of the CD will arrive. I'm thinking of getting the sweatshirt, and wanted to know if anyone else has it yet and if they like it and if sizing is okay with it.

Anyways, sorry if I posted this in the wrong place or if anyone has already talked about this!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah a merchandise thread?? yay :) I dont have the sweatshirt but it looks cool. Would like to hear how it is, if you end up getting it.

So far I am considering the stickers + CD and the --reposting from the other thread :)

I just saw the balloon t-shirt on the official store...I gotta have it and I dont dare looking at all the rest of the merchandise yet. haha My poor Mastercard :)

COL67089.jpg

• 1 month later...

Im still waiting to go back to Europe and then I have to count my money...but as soon as possible I wanna order the t-shirt, the CD + stickers and maybe the flower of life cup :)

I particularly love that the items on the store are so colourful :jester:

Ah so not a pre-order. Did you have any luck contacting them?

Not a pre-order but it was more than a month ago. The first time I bought something it took three weeks to arrive. And I've tried to contact them but I haven't received an answer.

Sorry to hear that. I hope your merchandise arrives soon. The Mylo comics are so great! :D

I know, I have one and it's amazing! The pictures are so good and I like the story, but I'm missing the other 5 :( hopefully they'll arrive soon.

• 3 weeks later...

I was thinking of buying the white tshirt with the balloons but I'm waiting until the fan-designed tshirt is available.

Combining the purchases in order to save on shipping costs.

Who knows, I might get the chance to buy a tshirt that is designed by e.g. Batman. :)

• Like 1