✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hello Coldplayers

vanessa_lynn

Hello There,

My name is Vanessa. I am new to the forum. I am 21 years old and am in Community College right now. I love Coldplay and my friend told me I should join this site because it is filled with wonderful people who are smart enough to love Coldplay too. Just wanted to say hi. Hi.

Bye

^^ *so excited*

Re: I Feel So Loved

Hey everyone. You are all so nice. ^^ The friend who told me to join is sailormaxx. Though she probaly won't admit to being my friend (kidding of course) because I am too crazy. :P

do I know you? :P (j/k)

welcome to the board. :D :)

Hey everyone. You are all so nice. ^^ The friend who told me to join is sailormaxx. Though she probaly won't admit to being my friend (kidding of course) because I am too crazy. :P

Ohhh you're Sara's friend eh? Well I like ya already then :P

Welcome to the best web site in the world Vennessa these people are themost lovley people I have ever come accorss on the Web, and fill parts of my life others can never possibly reach. They all understand one crucial thing.

COLDPLAY ARE THE BEST IN' IT

Guest LiquidSky

Well if you are crazy, then you came to the right place ;) I am also a crazy bitch, so you'll have fun w/us :D :lol: ;)

don't get scared, we don't bite ;) :cool: