✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Music Guessing Game

arushofjacktothehead

Simple. Just tell me what the song below is then you get a point. Put your current points below in each post.

Same format as 'Guess Coldplay Song', just make a riddle and then get people guessing!

But on this game you can use any songs by any artists. And any riddles in any shapes or forms.

Ok I'll start you off:

You'll be sad on your birthday if you get __ ________

no thanks. why on Earth do you want to learn some lyrics by heart? Of course, it you like and it comes naturally. But I prefer living my own life and creating my own words and meanings for me and my life and the for me important things and persons

do you get some money, if we focus only on Coldplay, so you need to be so strict about it? I am sure, they have money enough, much more than we poor fans do

Maaria, We at Coldplaying volunteer our time, energy and hard work to this fan site. This is not an official Coldplay website but it is a COLDPLAY fan site, not a personal venting arena. The Site Owner, News Team and Moderators do not get paid off by anyone. I would watch your tone with respects to all of us here and the band. Do not assume anything.

• Like 3

do you get some money, if we focus only on Coldplay, so you need to be so strict about it? I am sure, they have money enough, much more than we poor fans do

There are other non Coldplay-related threads in the Lounge if Im not mistaken. There you can make a thread about whatever you want :) There are also other sections like International. Try and go to the main page and take a look around :)

Its not a matter of strictness, but thats the whole purpose of a thread: its about a specific topic or intention the author decides. If we all talked about everything in all threads it´d be a mess (not that it doesn't happen occasionally when we chit chat! haha) :)

• Like 1

okay, thanks, I try to do so. But still I do not understand, why people, who are volunteers, follow some stupid rules, that are invented and cruel. I would do the opposite, and I will, when I have time and energy enough again. Thank you all for helping me

If you want to create a forum where there are no threads and everyone says what they want where they want all the time, by all means make your own site :) But I think you can appreciate that most people in forums like to keep the conversations in their respective threads

sure, of course

I have tried having my own forum, but i am not that good in recruiting users there

so I prefer hanging here with all you people and creating new branches and threads as others

• Like 1