✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Concert Intros

Guest diogo_sg

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved the Blue Danube Waltz. Got a great video of it from Anaheim. Love everyone on the floor swaying to it, I couldn't help but sway too. The way the song builds and builds and then the lights cut out. Perfect!

I remember that video, I used to watch it tons of time during the Viva era! Thank you for shooting it :) I remember the energy felt very good in it.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
I dont think this has been posted here, but this is that instrumental ambient beeping music they play before their shows during the AHFOD Tour.

Thursday Afternoon - Brian Eno

Thanks! I was just at the Gillette Stadium show the other day and it was the only song they played before the show. I should've known it was Brian Eno because it reminded me of that Hypnotised app they were advertising before the show

• 3 weeks later...

Also, at the 2 shows I was at during the 2017 US leg, only Thursday Afternoon was played before the show. Nothing else. I know White Diamond and a few other songs were played on loop before the 2016 shows, but were any songs other than Thursday Afternoon played at your shows this year?

• Like 1

• Administrators
Also, at the 2 shows I was at during the 2017 US leg, only Thursday Afternoon was played before the show. Nothing else. I know White Diamond and a few other songs were played on loop before the 2016 shows, but were any songs other than Thursday Afternoon played at your shows this year?

Thursday afternoon was on loop when the gates opened until the concert started in Dublin and Cardiff

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
I dont think this has been posted here, but this is that instrumental ambient beeping music they play before their shows during the AHFOD Tour.

Thursday Afternoon - Brian Eno

Thank you so so much! It's hard to explain, but I have only become a big coldplay fan relatively recently, and the ahfod show in Cardiff on the second night was my first show, and I don't know why but this song was just stuck in my head for literally months until now. I thought I'd try on here to see if anybody knew about it. I guess it just reminds me of my awe when I just stood in the stadium looking up at the massive stage. I'd never been to a concert at all in my life, so it was just amazing and now I can listen to this piece and it takes me right back to the day, and I can visualise looking up at the amazing stage again, with the massive feeling of anticipation. So thank you so much, this sounds weird but this is so helpful to me!

• 2 years later...