✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Concert Intros

Guest diogo_sg

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooouhh what is this weirdly nice ambient kinda noise? It almost has drone qualities :cheesy:

The beginning looks like a guitar soundcheck, nice to hear it.

But I presume you mean the noise that is between 2:45" - 4:25"?

Don't have a clue.

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg

What do you think the AHFOD Tour intro will be like?

I think it's gonna be either a dreamy, sort of glowing soundscape, some Indian-influenced ambient music or, my favourite, a mix between these two.

Guest diogo_sg

A great song from one of my favourite soundtracks ever that belongs to one of the best films I've seen. Bonus: Coldplay have a sort of reference to Also Sprach Zarathustra at the beginning of Square One! Extra Bonus: they used Lux Aeterna in that show! Everything's connected! [emoji7]

• 4 weeks later...

Wow how did I miss this party? I'd say Blue Danube and BTTF. I wish I could have gone to one of the Viva shows. But BTTF is also one of my favorite movies. I imagine this tour will be similar to Viva with a buildup like Blue Danube and then lights off straight into the instrumental bit of A Head Full of Dreams for walk on.

I have the Live 2012 album in my car and I edited the intro to include the BTTF theme with the crowd noise and Mylo Xyloto. Its just not quite the same without it. Such a fantastic, intense, strong start. Always puts me in a good mood.

I know the Carmina Burana, O Fortuna is such a great piece ! Imagine it as an opener and a firework during the last seconds and Coldplay appear on stage !

I think thematically it would have fitted best into the Viva Era though, what with the themes on the cycle of life and death etc.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest diogo_sg
I'm sure that The Beatles "tomorrow never knows" was played before the countdown on the twisted logic tour

Thanks for the info! Do you have a video or something to prove that?