✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-02-02] Chris Martin carpool karaoke with James Corden

gai

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for sharing this. wanted to laugh so hard, but I'm here in the office. this was lots of fun! :braces:

I'm watching it from the office too..! :drinking:

I was trying really hard to keep my cool in front of my boss :braces:

Thank you gai for sharing the video

• Like 1

I'm watching it from the office too..! :drinking:

I was trying really hard to keep my cool in front of my boss :braces:

Thank you gai for sharing the video

haha you know , i did that too in my office, try to keep working something but i just see the video for sure haha

don't forget to look on your behind, someone watching you haahha :laugh3:

UATW is GREAT! :laugh4:

and i noticed at 3:31 Chris drew a circle with his finger while singing oh what a thing to do, my love, just realized it meant the love button :laugh4:

oh yeah totally missed that :wacko:

lmao at the end where he drinks the sugar lemonade.

Actucally, I could quote the whole thing as it is hilarious from start to end :laugh3:

• Like 1

Still watching but I had to post about how Chris seems to be enthusiastic about singing the new songs (Adventure, Hymn) then when the old ones come on , the older it is the more his face says "Jesus, what a drag" LOL Like his face singing Yellow hahaha

• Like 1

Still watching but I had to post about how Chris seems to be enthusiastic about singing the new songs (Adventure, Hymn) then when the old ones come on , the older it is the more his face says "Jesus, what a drag" LOL Like his face singing Yellow hahaha

I know right? :lol: I mean come on, he has been singing Yellow for how many thousand times now? Poor man! :laugh3:

• Like 1

Totally hilarious! haha I loved it!

Especially love how happy Chris looks singing Adventure in the beginning, their lovely duet of UATW, the lemonade sugar rush and when James sneaked in bed with Chris I just laughed out loud! LOL

Chris is REALLY good at imitations too haha

Only downside: the video made me have some serious Cali nostalgia! I wanna go back naaaaaaaaaaaaao :D

I know right? :lol: I mean come on, he has been singing Yellow for how many thousand times now? Poor man! :laugh3:

Yes, no wonder! I think its amazing how at each concert they make it look like they really enjoy playing it ! haha I think they get the feedback from the crowd and the experience is then enjoyable when live, but Im guessing some songs they wish they´d never have to sing again haha

I love how they always say "It could be someone´s first or only concert, thats why we have it to give it our all in each song". One of the reasons I love them: they are also just some incredibly decent empathic human beings!

• Like 5

I love how they always say "It could be someone´s first or only concert, thats why we have it to give it our all in each song". One of the reasons I love them: they are also just some incredibly decent empathic human beings!

yes yES!! :cheesy:

I'm so glad my favourite band consists of some of the friendliest people I know :wacky:

I mean, who WOULDN't wanna make a road trip with Chris? I bet it would take thrice the time to reach the destination because you'd be laughing constantly and drive into trees the entire time! :laugh3:

• Like 2

yes yES!! :cheesy:

I'm so glad my favourite band consists of some of the friendliest people I know :wacky:

I mean, who WOULDN't wanna make a road trip with Chris? I bet it would take thrice the time to reach the destination because you'd be laughing constantly and drive into trees the entire time! :laugh3:

Haha Yes! I´d guess he can get quite neurotic sometimes LOL But he is also funny and so curious and enthusiastic about everything! Some characteristics I have too, so I think we´d have fun :)

Now the sharing of the bed would be a :no::no: for me (I can be a modern man, but not that modern LOL), but Im guessing you would not protest that much about it, @Batman :sneaky::sneaky: Yes yes I said it.... *LOL*

• Like 2

Cant today be the best day ever? Chris cracks me up everytime he makes jokes :lol:

I can't stop laughing at Mick Jagger's part, how can Chris open his mouth wider than ever lol

That was an amazing impersonation! haha I wish we had a whole video of Chris just doing impersonations

Hahaha that was pretty funny! Loved Viva and UATW.....was the YouTube video in a different order than the original TV version because it seemed like you guys were saying UATW came on first?? From now on, I will only sing the background "oohs" when Yellow plays.