✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-02-02] Chris Martin carpool karaoke with James Corden

gai

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky
Wow, my internet is really crappy. Thought I could watch it now but this video doesn't load at all...

It loaded for me pretty fast

I managed to watch it now. Thanks for uploading it ! Even though I don't like Corden the whole thing was fun to watch. My fav part was when Chris did the background harmonies in Yellow. Did you note how no-one cheered for UATW at the beginning (unlike the hits like VLV or Yellow ?) This audience was not full of Coldplay fans :D

• Like 1

awww.. people are catching up.

If you didn't like Martin before, there's no way you won't fall in love with the 38-year-old singer after this. From not understanding even the most basic aspects of "American football" to the humble, unassuming way he buys lemonade from some kids on the side of the road, Martin seems like he'd be the absolute best road trip buddy.

etonline

• Like 1

I managed to watch it now. Thanks for uploading it ! Even though I don't like Corden the whole thing was fun to watch. My fav part was when Chris did the background harmonies in Yellow. Did you note how no-one cheered for UATW at the beginning (unlike the hits like VLV or Yellow ?) This audience was not full of Coldplay fans :D

Yeah. I love how James talks about how good of a song it is at the end. When it first started I wasn't sure if he knew the song or not.