✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-02-02] Chris Martin carpool karaoke with James Corden

gai

BRILLIANT :awesome:

MAGNIFICENT :awesome:

ABSOLUTELY PERFECT :dazzled:

Ohmygod i only got to watch it once a few hours ago, I have to study tonight but i'm taking a bit of time to watch it again :wacky:

SO, SO, SO many things happen I just could.not.cope!! :dead:

I feel it's the first time in a while that we see the real Chris Martin, and the best part is we see him being truly happy. We can feel he's not holding anything back!!:wacky:

Listing ALLLLLL the things :awesome:

- Corden definitely doesn't know the lyrics well :whip::no:

- Chris has like a dozen love buttons on his backpack :awesome:

- Corden acting like he's super annoyed and embarrassed and Chris being over-enthusiastic, they're such a great comedy duo! :lol:

- Chris looks so adorable in AOAL and VLV like he's a kid who's super excited to sing along to his favourite music :dazzled:

- Every time I pause the vid I get a close up of Chris' face :dead:

- Chris and Corden singing AOAL together and dancing what a brilliant moment I think we can all agree on that :awesome::dazzled:

- Chris looks so happy to woohoo :wacky:

- The rules to American football bahahahaaha :lol::lol::lol:

- Chris singing the backing vocals in Yellow! Wow! And James is a great harmonizer, good singer really..He seems to be a pretty genuine Coldplay fan!

- I don't know if it's because he's in a car and just feels more comfortable that way or if it's thanks to James Corden or something, but usually Chris isn't as loud and wild when he gets into impressions :lol:

- That Mick Jagger impression will stay as a Coldplay Interview Classic :nod: Brilliant! :lol:

- Ferreros, always a great choice Chris :nod:

- Those hats :lol:

- The "AH! OAA-OAA" in HFTW :lol::lol:

- "No one will ever come close to what [bruno Mars] did at that Superbowl Halftime Show" :lol::lol:

- Chris' singing VLV with a low voice ohWOW :awesome: James messing up the lyrics how dare he :whip:

- Nice cover of Heroes :wacky::wacky:

- The audience laughed when he said they were called Starfish for one concert I feel like they thought it was a joke :lol:

- UATW :wacky: Corden was a bit emotional wasn't he?

- Chris stopping for lemonade :wacky: "What are you raising money for? ... Each other? Okay :lol: " :lol::lol:

I wanna punch an elephant!! WOO!! :lol::lol::lol:

- do you reckon that little bottle Chris puts back in his pocket is tiger balm?

- "Jacuzzi Suites - kitchenettes" brilliant :lol:

- I spot an AHFOD radio blaster!!!!!! I like these little Coldplay details, like he brings Coldplay stuff everywhere with him :lol:

- Goodbye, Chris Martin

• Like 5

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been avoiding this thread and twitter all day because I didn't want to see any spoilers and FINALLY, I have seen this video.

OMG, this was hilarious and priceless and they should win an Oscar for best comedy!

I'm surprised that James was able to stay on his side of the road and didn't cause a car crash.

He sure is a good driver. :)

My absolute top moment is when he gets into the bed with Chris and start to sing "When you try your best but you don't succeed". :D

Oh my, I could not stop laughing, tears were rolling down my face. :D

And I have seen that fragment a few times now and I know what is coming and still I start to giggle.

• Like 3

It was quite an "adventure of a lifetime" huh *if that pun wasn't made already*

I wanna go on a roadtrip with Chris. He must be soooooo much fun to travel with.

And I got jealous of James when they both slept at a motel

Ugghhh I want to be in the same car one day with Chris, yes please[emoji38]

I just know some idiot is going to take the part about "9 teams and 2 balls" and use it as a reason to say that the band shouldn't do the halftime show because "how can we let someone who knows nothing about our sacred sport perform during halftime?!?!"

• Like 4

I just know some idiot is going to take the part about "9 teams and 2 balls" and use it as a reason to say that the band shouldn't do the halftime show because "how can we let someone who knows nothing about our sacred sport perform during halftime?!?!"

I was actually thinking the exact same thing!:D