✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-09-03] Levi’s Stadium, SAN FRANCISCO, CA

"Good morning. We’re very pleased to announce the first U.S. shows of this year’s A Head Full Of Dreams Tour. The list of dates is below.

Saturday, July 16 NEW YORK, NY MetLife Stadium

Saturday, July 23 CHICAGO, IL Soldier Field

Saturday, July 30 BOSTON, MA Gillette Stadium

Saturday, August 6 PHILADELPHIA, PA Lincoln Financial Field

Saturday, August 20 LOS ANGELES, CA Rose Bowl

Saturday, August 27 DALLAS, TX AT&T Stadium

Saturday, September 3 SAN FRANCISCO, CA Levi’s Stadium

All U.S. subscribers to the Coldplay mailing list (as of midnight PT last night) will be sent a unique presale code today to use in our exclusive fan presale which begins at 10am local time tomorrow (Friday, Jan 29), on Ticketmaster. Please check your spam folder for the email.

Citi cardmembers will also have access to presale tickets beginning Friday, January 29, at 10 AM through Citi’s Private Pass Program. For complete presale details visit www.citiprivatepass.com.

General tickets will be available beginning Friday, February 5, at 10 AM local time from Ticketmaster.

Anchorman"

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is actually in Santa Clara, not SF if people are planning on coming from out of town, I don't want anyone to be confused :)

Ticketmaster page is up: http://www.ticketmaster.com/coldplay-a-head-full-of-santa-clara-california-09-03-2016/event/1C00503B07726639?artistid=806431&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60

Prices run $45.50-$175.50

Good luck everyone! I'll be online at 10am tomorrow to try and get tickets.

In case anyone is interested, here is the seating chart for Levi's stadium. Snagged some C136 and C135 tix for $175 + TM Fees/each.

Got some Field 23 for $175 as well. Got rid of them as its about 80 yards away from the stage... horrible luck with Field today.

Snagged section 109 row 8 as a backup while trying to get floor seats. Ended up with field 4, row 15 so super excited as it will be my wife's first Coldplay concert (she had a wedding to attend the last time Coldplay was in San Jose....I wasn't gonna miss out on Coldplay for a wedding so I went to see them anyway ;))

• Like 1

Been here for a few games. The C sections would be really good. While the stadium can hold 65k people, it actually is not that big area wise. All the seats are close to the ground (compared to other NFL stadiums). They designed to give it an intimate feel.

After having no success online most of the morning I used the phone app was much more successful. I was trying to get 4 tickets but switched to two tickets to see if that would make a difference. I ended up getting two tickets for Sec: FLD 3. After that I tried one more time to get 4 tickets and to my surprised I was successful in doing so. I got the same section but the 4 tickets together, which I was hoping for in the first place. Im going to sell the other two tickets to get my some money back.

I can't wait! This will be my 8th time seeing the band and my first in a stadium environment! Super excited now!

After having no success online most of the morning I used the phone app was much more successful. I was trying to get 4 tickets but switched to two tickets to see if that would make a difference. I ended up getting two tickets for Sec: FLD 3. After that I tried one more time to get 4 tickets and to my surprised I was successful in doing so. I got the same section but the 4 tickets together, which I was hoping for in the first place. Im going to sell the other two tickets to get my some money back.

I can't wait! This will be my 8th time seeing the band and my first in a stadium environment! Super excited now!

Wait how much are your Field 3 tickets? Are those the 800+ ones? If not I'd totally buy them from you!

Hi there! I scored FLD section 10 tickets, but would love to sell mine if I can and I will buy the two secton 3 from you as long as you're selling them for the same price as you bought them for. Please let me know. You can email me at: [email protected]. Thank you.

If anyone has FLD section 1-5 they're looking to sell, please let me know. I scored two tickets in section 10, but would love to be a little closer. Thanks!

I feel! Me too. How is section 10 like? I have FLD 21s and wasn't sure if I wanted 10s because it was off to the side.

I feel! Me too. How is section 10 like? I have FLD 21s and wasn't sure if I wanted 10s because it was off to the side.

I have no idea! Never been to the stadium. It is off to the side, but I've been to their concerts before and they jump around A LOT. Plus, they sometimes come out into the crowd.

• Like 1

I have no idea! Never been to the stadium. It is off to the side, but I've been to their concerts before and they jump around A LOT. Plus, they sometimes come out into the crowd.

Me too. Last time for MX Tour, I was off to the right and had a chance to be right there when Chris ran through. But I could barely see anything because I was so far back in GA. I'm afraid I'll be in the same situation this time though but that giant circle stage could be beneficial.

Me too. Last time for MX Tour, I was off to the right and had a chance to be right there when Chris ran through. But I could barely see anything because I was so far back in GA. I'm afraid I'll be in the same situation this time though but that giant circle stage could be beneficial.

Oh, it's a circle stage? That could work for our benefit. I was actually tempted to spend a crazy amount of money and go for the VIP sec 5 tix. Especially if this is their last tour!!!

Oh, it's a circle stage? That could work for our benefit. I was actually tempted to spend a crazy amount of money and go for the VIP sec 5 tix. Especially if this is their last tour!!!

Did you see the photo on the first page? I'll link it below.

It's a fairly giant circle that juts out in the middle at the 50 yard line kinda like a bigger version of the x from MX era. I wanted to pay extra for the VIP tickets but at $700 that is ridiculous! I wanted to spend some extra bucks for the "last" tour too haha

Did you see the photo on the front page? I'll link it below.

It's a fairly giant circle that juts out in the middle at the 50 yard line kinda like a bigger version of the x from MX era. I wanted to pay extra for the VIP tickets but at $700 that is ridiculous! I wanted to spend some extra bucks for the "last" tour too haha

Oh snap! I didn't realize the circle was part of the stage! They will definitely come out on that and hopefully we get a good look from there. I bet you anything they'll come out into the crowd too. No doubt. It's going to be an awesome show!!

Oh snap! I didn't realize the circle was part of the stage! They will definitely come out on that and hopefully we get a good look from there. I bet you anything they'll come out into the crowd too. No doubt. It's going to be an awesome show!!

Yeah! The stage is pretty mysterious still but I'm fairly certain the circle is a part of the stage. I'm just REALLY worried my FLD 21 spot will be bad. I even got my tickets in the first 2 mins! It'll be a great concert nonetheless! And I'll be trying to get better seats too haha.