✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-09-03] Levi’s Stadium, SAN FRANCISCO, CA

Thank you for the offers guys! :) I forgot to mention but I'm looking for FLD 12/13. Sorry about it.

CanI check, are there any standing areas for this concert/stadium? Or are all the FLD tickets for seating only?

Thank you :)

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the offers guys! :) I forgot to mention but I'm looking for FLD 12/13. Sorry about it.

CanI check, are there any standing areas for this concert/stadium? Or are all the FLD tickets for seating only?

Thank you :)

All of the field tickets are for assigned seats. Not that anyone will be sitting in them during the show, but yes, seat location obviously does determine where you'll be standing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone. I'm trying to decide between two pairs of tickets for the show out here in Santa Clara. This will be my wife's first time seeing them live, and my second (my first time was at a festival, though, so this sort of feels like my first real experience as well)

Anyway, here are the options we're looking at right now:

- Section 207, in the corner opposite the main stage or...

- 1st row of section 412, which appears to be just beyond the smaller of the secondary stages (is that the B or C stage?)

Front row upper deck seems like it would be very cool, but I don't want us to be so close to the side of the stage that we can't take it all in, you know?

What do you all think?

Thanks in advance for your responses. We are super-excited for the show!

(Oh, and I guess if anyone on here is looking to sell a couple of non-field-level tickets, please let me know. Thanks!)

[ATTACH=full]5720[/ATTACH]

The Citi Thank You card exclusive VIP tickets are on sale for this concert: https://www.citiprivatepass.com/thankyouevents/landings/ty_coldplay_vip_experience.html

These are what we just got. Great deal for premium floor seats. Not available on Ticketmaster. We were in premium floor seats in Chicago (both nights) and well worth the money especially as it includes free food and drinks (with beers around $10-12 each)

Hello everyone. I'm a long long long time Coldplay fan and will be in San Francisco next weekend (coming from Miami since they're not playing anywhere near Florida). Does anyone know where I can find 2 tickets to the show? I looked on Craigslist, Stubhub and can't seem to find anything that's at least decent priced. I know tickets to this show are pricey but I would love to find 2 tickets that aren't nosebleeds. Any and all help would be soooooo appreciated. Thank you so much.

Ozzie

Hello everyone. I'm a long long long time Coldplay fan and will be in San Francisco next weekend (coming from Miami since they're not playing anywhere near Florida). Does anyone know where I can find 2 tickets to the show? I looked on Craigslist, Stubhub and can't seem to find anything that's at least decent priced. I know tickets to this show are pricey but I would love to find 2 tickets that aren't nosebleeds. Any and all help would be soooooo appreciated. Thank you so much.

Ozzie

Keep checking up on ticket master, I saw a couple of $75 tickets and still there at this moment that I'm typing. Wish you all the luck buddy.

Ozzie

I paid about $200 face value and am sitting in section 117. Try checking as the show gets closer and Ticketmaster may release more seats the day of (I got tix to the Dallas show the day of in the 15th row.) Tons of people are also selling tickets on the Facebook event page here: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=845588485570327

Mobile Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/845588485570327/

• Like 1

These are what we just got. Great deal for premium floor seats. Not available on Ticketmaster. We were in premium floor seats in Chicago (both nights) and well worth the money especially as it includes free food and drinks (with beers around $10-12 each)

Hey there, I was just wondering what section and row seats did you get from the Citi Thank you card sale? I'm still debating whether I should get them for the Santa Clara concert.

4 more days my fellow coldplayers!!!!!!!!

I have a feeling this one will have a special guest or special moment, it's their last American show and it's also the stadium they did Super Bowl 50 at! If Beyoncé doesn't join them for hymn since she's free I will be disappointed

• Like 1

I have a feeling this one will have a special guest or special moment, it's their last American show and it's also the stadium they did Super Bowl 50 at! If Beyoncé doesn't join them for hymn since she's free I will be disappointed

I too have been thinking they might have her, since she will be here again the following week for her tour. But that's just wishful thinking lol.

A man just came up to me and asked "hey, what are the wristbands for?" I was about to respond, "oh, it's a Coldplay thing" but then I changed my mind and told him how they light up and fill the stadium with different colors. The people here are really friendly :)

@gai, are you in the stadium?

• Like 1

A man just came up to me and asked "hey, what are the wristbands for?" I was about to respond, "oh, it's a Coldplay thing" but then I changed my mind and told him how they light up and fill the stadium with different colors. The people here are really friendly :)

@gai, are you in the stadium?

I'm here. Couldn't hear the sound check because there was too many noises outside. Are you in? Signed the oxfam petition.