✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-09-03] Levi’s Stadium, SAN FRANCISCO, CA

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two different friends know how obsessed I am and both bought me tickets! Love them to pieces and now have to decide which ones to use

I think it depends if you're on the front half or back half of FLD 13! If the front half, the floor is always fun with the bouncy balls and confetti

Got floor seats in section 13! Coming all the way from the Washington D.C area. This will be my first time in California :)

Hey small, say hi if we see each other, I'm also in field 13.Row 28,we have a big group of 7. Also to everyone else who will be in field 13, say hi guys.!!!!!! We are all excited

Anyone planning on getting dressed up for the show? I think I'm going to wear the Mylo Xyloto tour shirt I made from 2012 but add a few things to it for this tour. On the back of it, I have to add the Beacon Theater concert from 2014 and then of course the San Francisco date :D The front of shirt lights up so you should be able to spot me in section 13 fairly easily :p

Photo_Feb_16_10_23_23_AM.jpg

Photo_Feb_16_10_33_09_AM.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I have an extra pair of tickets for this show - Club section 239, row 8. I've listed them in the "ticket exchange" thread if anyone's interested. Selling at cost ($419.75 for the pair), of course. Summer can't get here fast enough! :-)

Edited on 7/5/16 to add price information.

I have an extra pair of tickets for this show - Club section 239, row 8. I've listed them in the "ticket exchange" thread if anyone's interested. Selling at cost, of course. Summer can't get here fast enough! :-)

I am interested. Please tell me you still have them!

• 2 weeks later...

My tickets are still available. I have them listed on Ticketmaster, too, but that service adds about $82 per ticket in resale fees. Not pretty. If anyone would care to buy them from me directly, you can save yourself some money!

• 1 month later...
The band is now announced as a headliner for Made in America fest in Philly this entire weekend Sept. 3-4. What does that mean for this show???

they will headline on the 4th. so a late night flight out (in their private jet :) ) is what it looks like. can't wait for the SF show!