✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Saturday Working ...

rf_ucsd

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How was the concert?? I got my digi camera for $350!! It was expensive' date=' but worth it for me...I got it off the internet. :)[/quote']

Hola Gisela!

I missed this message before.

I concert was da' bomb.

I was bombariffic.

I was uber uber.

What kind of DG do you have?

So you AND your sister are having auto-issues?

I think that is that same DC I was considering buying. I know it was a Canon, small in a steal case, base price of $299 though the extra battery and flash memory would have raised the cost to ~$400.

yep...same one...i got it off the internet...i have bought extra memory since then...

Yah, my sister just had to bring hers in...and i'm gonna have to bring my in...even though I just brought it in about 2 weeks ago for something else....someone is trying to rip me off!!!!!

which site???

oh, yah that site....yeah I took the pictures with that camera...

I also have my travis site...I don't know if you ever saw it

and I do depend on my car a lot!! :( It sucks...I wish things were closer, walking distance...do you rely on a car a lot

I se a car everyday, since I down in the northern part of the city but live downtown. But, in truth, I could easily get to and from work on public transportation. I don't depend on a car that much.

I've never heard of this Travis site. I didn't realize you were suck a Travis freak. That's so cool!

Those pictures on your site are pretty good! I think I'll get that camera next month (if not sooner).

So is there some Vargas family vehicle curse? Or are these problems you and Gaby are having completely coincidental?

Well she has had that car longer than I have had mine...but yah I hope there isn't a curse...I'm not kidding me...this shouldn't be happening to my car :cry:

The car my sister drives is older so...there are more reasons for it to be having trouble I guess....although I always thought that car was a lemon

I have a 1990 Mazda 323.

It has been causing me some problems.

It's running a little hot.

I'll probably get a new car soon, one way or another. I kind of want to live this one out first, since getting money for a car is kind of a hassle.

But the Mazda has generally beena really good car for me.

that's great...i've only had this car for about 3 years now...i know I was commuting very far and it has many miles...but still...I have brought it in for all it's check ups and the like...so I don't know why it's giving me trouble...

Mazda...I don't know much about them

Guest LiquidSky
... so I need your help.

It's a lot easier to stay motivated if I can have some interaction with the outside world, and since it's Saturday and my regular co-workers on otherwise engaged, can the board help me out?

I need some periodic interaction. Please, please respond.

heh! that sucks......... :stunned: