✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Chorus Project

Suhit

Which Coldplay song's chorus (or verse, if it's sing-along-ey) would you like to sing?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which Coldplay song's chorus (or verse, if it's sing-along-ey) would you like to sing?

• Up & Up
    • Fix You
    • Viva la Vida
    • Yellow
    • The Scientist
    • Paradise
    • Birds
    • Up With The Birds

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello again guys! Just wanted to pop in to ask you guys if you could listen to my cover of Adventure of a lifetime, if you don't mind and if you have the time. It's an Indian version of the track. Would really appreciate your feedback! here's the link to the thread where I posted it:

https://coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/adventure-of-a-lifetime-cover.108052/

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Dear friends,

As I took part in this Chorus Project, I`d like to share this with you.

I was inspired by Coldplay music and everything they gave to me, this is some kind of a reflection to their music and message they spread through it. I was also inspired by all of you, especially by this thread and Coldplayers uniting as friends and sharing feelings and support.

I really enjoyed doing these videos and I hope you`ll like it!

Thank you again because with you in my thoughts, I had more inspiration and motivation to do it! :)

Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/user/ArcadiaHome/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0