✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Chorus Project

Suhit

Which Coldplay song's chorus (or verse, if it's sing-along-ey) would you like to sing?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which Coldplay song's chorus (or verse, if it's sing-along-ey) would you like to sing?

• Up & Up
    • Fix You
    • Viva la Vida
    • Yellow
    • The Scientist
    • Paradise
    • Birds
    • Up With The Birds

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I have send a good luck tweet too.

Please retweet

My twitter account is in my profile

Me too. I think they must have seen it already.. We sent to Anchorman,Oracle,Coldplay facebook,official contact on the website,even to Annabelle... :anxious: I think it's just matter of time or their decision wether to react or not :bigcry: I still hope!

• Like 1

I haven't been on Twitter these days, but I've logged in to share the video. I'll RT yours in a moment.

Still holding on in the tour mystery? :D

Thanks for the retweets, due to the different timezones it is getting retweeted at different time points. :)

• Like 2

Still holding on in the tour mystery? :D

Thanks for the retweets, due to the different timezones it is getting retweeted at different time points. :)

Yes, that's true :) This is the first time I'll see Coldplay and the only concert I'll see, so I'll be far away from social media. (hopefully, I'll succeed lol)

It's fantastic that the timezones are letting us tweet it to make it more probable for the band to watch it.

Ps.the first line reminds me birds ;)

• Like 1

So hey, guys; I've never used reddit before, but I thought I'd share our video on the coldplay subreddit. So i just made an account and submitted the link there... Is that all I need to do, or something more? :huh:

• Like 4

So hey, guys; I've never used reddit before, but I thought I'd share our video on the coldplay subreddit. So i just made an account and submitted the link there... Is that all I need to do, or something more? :huh:

I would like to help you but I don't know.

Does that subreddit mean that our hope is not lost?

Guest diogo_sg

That's great! And I'm sorry but I can't help you with that as I have never used reddit in my life :/

Yeah I'll be no help at this point either sorry :shrug:If I do find out I'll let you know @Suhit. That's a great idea though :)