✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Chorus Project

Suhit

Which Coldplay song's chorus (or verse, if it's sing-along-ey) would you like to sing?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which Coldplay song's chorus (or verse, if it's sing-along-ey) would you like to sing?

• Up & Up
    • Fix You
    • Viva la Vida
    • Yellow
    • The Scientist
    • Paradise
    • Birds
    • Up With The Birds

Hey everybody! I just wanted to make an announcement that The Coldplay Oracle answered my tweet today about our Up and Up Chorus Project!!! I'm not sure if I'm the first tweet that was answered, but that's awesome nonetheless! :D

I think you're the first one who got the answer although she has already heard our recording due to our tweeting persistance ;)

• Like 2

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest diogo_sg
Hey everybody! I just wanted to make an announcement that The Coldplay Oracle answered my tweet today about our Up and Up Chorus Project!!! I'm not sure if I'm the first tweet that was answered, but that's awesome nonetheless! :D

Just saw it. Hope the band watches the video too! [emoji4]

That's so awesome!! I gotta go and check it out! [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 1

This is fantastic! Congrats for having the reply we wanted to have!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
So I did send Anchorman a mail during the liveblog, but I guess it didn't get noticed. :/

Ahhh....... you worked so hard on this project, I really wish you could get an acknowledgement of some sort. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Never give up ! :fingersx:

• Like 1

Did you get ANY answer? Cause I did,Anchorman said:"You're welcome,thanks for your support."

I guess that was the answer he sent to everyone who e-mailed him?!

No, but I can imagine that he received a lot of mails and that it is impossible to answer them all.