✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Colour your clothes like Coldplay

SwedishColdplayer

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had to buy this in a charity shop this morning - with some rainbow ribbon added, across shoulders and down side seams, it will be great for the concert........... 2 weeks on Saturday - Whoop !!!!:loveshower:[ATTACH]4598[/ATTACH]

• Like 1

Just had to buy this in a charity shop this morning - with some rainbow ribbon added, across shoulders and down side seams, it will be great for the concert........... 2 weeks on Saturday - Whoop !!!!:loveshower:[ATTACH]4598[/ATTACH]

Fabulous! :dazzled:

• Like 2

Guest diogo_sg
[ATTACH]4635[/ATTACH] WooHoooooo ! Tix arrived today. Must step up the preparations a notch and get sewing. So excited :bliss:

Great! Can't wait to see the final thing! [emoji1]

Things are moving forward! Hopefully I'm done next week.

Since I am making Viva-clothes, I'm not sure whether to write OBAMAR8CK or something else on the white patch Chris has (picture below):

[ATTACH=full]4636[/ATTACH]

The OBAMAR8CK was for supporting Obama as it was back in 2008 and the U.S. election (what I've read) and I would like to make it as originally as possible. Yet, there could be other things to write instead - like Global Citizen, Believe in Love or something else haha ... Do any of you have any ideas or opinions in this?

Also, there's a new election going on now ... Maybe I should write SANDERSR8CK hahaha ...

• Like 6

Since I am making Viva-clothes, I'm not sure whether to write OBAMAR8CK or something else on the white patch Chris has (picture below):

The OBAMAR8CK was for supporting Obama as it was back in 2008 and the U.S. election (what I've read) and I would like to make it as originally as possible. Yet, there could be other things to write instead - like Global Citizen, Believe in Love or something else haha ... Do any of you have any ideas or opinions in this?

Also, there's a new election going on now ... Maybe I should write SANDERSR8CK hahaha ...

I personally like this idea :). Maybe you can replace the 8 with a 16 if you're doing that.

Guest diogo_sg

Imo you should put one of the things you said (Global Citizen or Believe in Love). They're up to date with the band and are both very beautiful and important. I'd probably go with Global Citizen, but that's just me [emoji6]

Guest diogo_sg
[ATTACH]4638[/ATTACH] Done it ! :pleased:

Lovely! Looks amazing. Nice job [emoji6]

Today I did this :) Hopefully I'm done in a week :)

Cool! Can't wait for the finished version [emoji4]

They're great. Well done. I wish more people would do this.

Hum, good idea. Maybe I'll do something too this summer. Even if I don't go to any concert, it's still a very cool thing to do [emoji1]

I would suggest Believe in 16ve ~ or Believe in 16v ←this one has 12 characters fit perfectly in a 3*4 rectangle :)

• Like 2

Hey guys! I started working on my flower of life t-shirt last night. I'm practicing on an old shirt first to figure out how to paint the circles, and it's tougher than I thought it'd be. I drew the design in pencil using a round cookie cutter which turned out good, but getting the colors on the circles has been a pain so far. I want to do all the circles in glitter so they sparkle in the sun at the beginning of the concert. I bought a set of fabric glitter bottles with all the colors I need and started practicing with black because I won't need that one in the real shirt. You can see my first couple attempts, with a thick line on one, which got really "wobbly". I did the fabric glue free hand on that one but I couldn't keep the thickness consistent. Next, I put the glue on the cookie cutter to press on the fabric, but it didn't cover very well all around. I did the blue one free hand more carefully than the thick black one and that turned out pretty good. The one in the center was my attempt at using acrylic paints to blend all the colors in the middle with the cookie cutter, but I couldn't get enough paint to stick to make it show up well on the shirt. Arrggghhh. I've found flower of life templates online, which would make the glue or paint application a lot easier, but I can't find one that would show the circle lines in color, only the spaces in between like cutouts. If anyone can find a template about 8 inches across that would show the lines, please let me know. :fingersx:

EDIT: I'm feeling better about getting color on the design now. I'm switching gears and going with iron-on rhinestones. I bought a small package of them today to try out, and they're way easier to work with than the glitter and paint I tried before. Looks 1000x better too. I need to buy more stones in bulk online, and get my real (non-practice) shirt now. I posted an updated picture showing my red & orange sections on the practice shirt. I'll post more later when I get going on the real one.:thumbsup:

• Like 5