✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Colour your clothes like Coldplay

SwedishColdplayer

If you really don't not what to do, or are not that creative (like me) maybe try something like I did: [MEDIA=twitter]675628848462082048[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/JJansen42/status/675628848462082048

I think I will be just wearing this on the 24th :D The only thing missing is the love button and we're ready to go hah!

Yep, Chris Martin clothes at their finest, yay! Now you need to learn all of Chris's dance moves :happy2:

• Like 3

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, Chris Martin clothes at their finest, yay! Now you need to learn all of Chris's dance moves :happy2:

It's safe to say that I have been working on that now for quite some time haha!

[emoji23] [emoji23]

• Like 3

i'm in the midst of designing my own outfit for my concert in august (will post when i have anything to show :P)

but for people who want come cool holographic-type material, i found this etsy page that sells some pretty cool looking fabric. this is one in particular that i liked:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/233083066/holographic-shattered-glass-foil-on?utm_source=OpenGraph&utm_medium=PageTools&utm_campaign=Share

they have a ton of different styles, though :wacko:

• Like 1

i'm in the midst of designing my own outfit for my concert in august (will post when i have anything to show :P)

but for people who want come cool holographic-type material, i found this etsy page that sells some pretty cool looking fabric. this is one in particular that i liked:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/233083066/holographic-shattered-glass-foil-on?utm_source=OpenGraph&utm_medium=PageTools&utm_campaign=Share

they have a ton of different styles, though :wacko:

Interesting - thanks.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

My kids & I finished our flower of life t-shirts! Mine & my daughter's are done with iron-on rhinestones, and my son's is done with nail heads. He didn't want his to be as sparkly.[emoji39]

23f808d8995074aa652af4ad426129fd.jpg

b826d51dedad27f9cff7b70752fb77f9.jpg

a999345137c41ad792a85318a600b107.jpg

The back of my shirt says "Coldplayer brobbins" and both of the kid's say "Next-Gen Coldplayer".

All ready for our Chicago shows in two weeks!!!! [emoji2]

Sent from my SCH-S960L using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 17

My kids & I finished our flower of life t-shirts! Mine & my daughter's are done with iron-on rhinestones, and my son's is done with nail heads. He didn't want his to be as sparkly.[emoji39]

The back of my shirt says "Coldplayer brobbins" and both of the kid's say "Next-Gen Coldplayer".

Superb ! They are fantastic ! What patience you must have. I'm sure you'll wear them with pride at the concert - enjoy.

Superb ! They are fantastic ! What patience you must have. I'm sure you'll wear them with pride at the concert - enjoy.

Thanks! My kids helped a lot. With each shirt, we'd all take different sections and stick the stones upside down onto these clear transfer sheets with the design below the sheet for reference. Then when all the stones were on, I'd flip the whole thing onto the shirt, position it, and iron it all down to melt the backs of the stones on the shirt. It sounds complicated, but it was actually pretty easy once I got the hang of it. But you're right...it took lots of patience. I think we spent about three hours on each shirt, including the iron-on letters on the back. Here's a couple of the work-in-process pictures.

29ea0a007136e40614df9fa11615f910.jpg

2527f97d90fefd07ddb5d79ac98edf9d.jpg

• Like 6

This is super cool. It's always great to have a mum who's a fan.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 1

Thanks! My kids helped a lot. With each shirt, we'd all take different sections and stick the stones upside down onto these clear transfer sheets with the design below the sheet for reference. Then when all the stones were on, I'd flip the whole thing onto the shirt, position it, and iron it all down to melt the backs of the stones on the shirt. It sounds complicated, but it was actually pretty easy once I got the hang of it. But you're right...it took lots of patience. I think we spent about three hours on each shirt, including the iron-on letters on the back. Here's a couple of the work-in-process pictures.

Even more impressed now! Just the Flower of Life design, alone, is hard to get right !

that's so neatly crafted. I've seen a fair share of crappy fan made things, but this is really, really well made! :nod:

Just finished painting my new jacket for the NJ shows! It's a mix of the MX and AFHOD eras. I really like how it came out. Now I just got to sew on the patches.

That looks fabulous ! I hope you get comments at the gig :dance: ................ I didn't when I wore my CP-inspired clothes :cry:.

That looks fabulous ! I hope you get comments at the gig :dance: ................ I didn't when I wore my CP-inspired clothes :cry:.

Thanks! Yeah, I've had people comment on the last jacket I made. What would be REALLY cool is the band or one of the roadies noticed, haha.

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg
I finished my jacket! Thanks so much to @HASAN18 for the patches! They're wonderful! I'll add some pictures of me wearing it later. All set for this weekend!

[ATTACH]5185[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]5186[/ATTACH]

Ooooooh!! That's so wonderful!! Amazing job! [emoji7]