✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Colour your clothes like Coldplay

SwedishColdplayer

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest diogo_sg
I just had a idea on a AHFOD-inspired shirt I could do so I'm sketching a little...

3f47f37a3d241b558518721f85b7addd.jpg

Lovely! I can already picture it in my mind [emoji4]

Guest diogo_sg
I'm almost done now, I just ran out of rhinestones, but I might just leave it like this if I don't find more...

b6ff100249459b2fe459740d6b383b22.jpg

Looks good [emoji4]

I'm almost done now, I just ran out of rhinestones, but I might just leave it like this if I don't find more...

b6ff100249459b2fe459740d6b383b22.jpg

EDIT: I found some more and finished it, here's the result:

That looks great! I was originally planning to put the flower of life design on my shirt going up the shoulder too, but chickened out and did my sketches on the center front. I was afraid it might be scratchy on my arm with the glitter I was going to use. I'm doing rhinestones instead now. How does it feel wearing it, like when your arm crosses over the design on the side of your chest?

• Like 1

That looks great! I was originally planning to put the flower of life design on my shirt going up the shoulder too, but chickened out and did my sketches on the center front. I was afraid it might be scratchy on my arm with the glitter I was going to use. I'm doing rhinestones instead now. How does it feel wearing it, like when your arm crosses over the design on the side of your chest?

Thank you!

I hardly feel the rhinestones on my side actually. They feel pretty flat when putting your arm on them, you only recognize that it's more uneven than the rest of the fabric.

Guest diogo_sg
Oh man the concert is getting closer and I still haven't done anything :O

Better get yourself to work, then [emoji1]

Amazing. Love them [emoji7]

The threads in this thread are such a reflection of talent. I keep trying to do things like this, but wind up spending way too much time and money. I'm still hoping to finish a larger balloon I've stitched like the one I did at the start of the I Ran Away project video. Still deciding what to do with it. Necklace, sewn on something? Any creative ideas? It's on hard plastic.

The threads in this thread are such a reflection of talent. I keep trying to do things like this, but wind up spending way too much time and money. I'm still hoping to finish a larger balloon I've stitched like the one I did at the start of the I Ran Away project video. Still deciding what to do with it. Necklace, sewn on something? Any creative ideas? It's on hard plastic.

Maybe you could put it on a jacket and add a few stitched kaleidoscope things or something?

Guest diogo_sg
If you really don't not what to do, or are not that creative (like me) maybe try something like I did: [MEDIA=twitter]675628848462082048[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/JJansen42/status/675628848462082048

I think I will be just wearing this on the 24th :D The only thing missing is the love button and we're ready to go hah!

Haha! Cool! Great Chris Martin cosplay! Maybe you could colour you hair too [emoji12]