✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hello, new/old member from Wyoming!

katieduckyjr

Hi everybody!

I used to have a Coldplaying account years ago when I was a youngster just getting into Coldplay. Now that I'm older and better at using the internet, I'm back on Coldplaying.com with a new name and the same big heart for my favorite band! <3

Hope to have some great conversations with the best fans in the world!

Feel free to send me a message or follow me on Snapchat, Twitter, or Instagram! @katieduckyjr

Much love to you all! <3 <3

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg

Hi Katie! Welcome back to Coldplaying! Hope you have a great time here ;)

EDIT: just added you on Snapchat :)

Hi Katie! Welcome back to Coldplaying! Hope you have a great time here ;)

EDIT: just added you on Snapchat :)

Awesome! Thanks! :braces: Prepare for many snaps about the crappy weather here and how much I don't like it haha

Welcome back!

Welcome back to the board!

Thanks guys!! :happy2: I'm very glad to be back!

Coldplay fan AND hockey fan? I think we're gonna be best friends.

Leafs fan myself (go ahead and laugh), but my fav player of all time is one of yours: Burnaby Joe Sakic.

Ah yes! The alumni game was just heaven for me and seeing Joe Sakic and all the guys made my heart so happy! :happy2: I wish I could have gone!! I live so close to Denver that it's a shame that I couldn't make it :bigcry:

And don't feel bad for being a Leafs fan! I'm totally cool with anyone who likes hockey..unless they're die-hard Wings or Wild fans, then just, no lol :no:

Ah yes! The alumni game was just heaven for me and seeing Joe Sakic and all the guys made my heart so happy! :happy2: I wish I could have gone!! I live so close to Denver that it's a shame that I couldn't make it :bigcry:

And don't feel bad for being a Leafs fan! I'm totally cool with anyone who likes hockey..unless they're die-hard Wings or Wild fans, then just, no lol :no:

Yup, I had to watch the game online like a chump. But real good to see such a stacked team. Hell, those teams could probably take 2 points facing the Leafs right now!

I know of a few RW fans. They're not so bad. Datsyuk is my fav active player id say. And I guess we got Babs from Det so they arent so bad, lol.

Yup, I had to watch the game online like a chump. But real good to see such a stacked team. Hell, those teams could probably take 2 points facing the Leafs right now!

I know of a few RW fans. They're not so bad. Datsyuk is my fav active player id say. And I guess we got Babs from Det so they arent so bad, lol.

All the pics I posted of the game on twitter are of me watching on my computer like a lame-o lol

Eh, there aren't that many of them out here and all the ones I have met are not very nice to me for being an Avs fan. I definitely appreciate good hockey players, and Detroit isn't short of them, especially Datsyuk....I just kind of admire them from afar to save my pride haha

Is there a hockey thread on Coldplaying these days? I'd love to find some more Coldplay/hockey lovers!

All the pics I posted of the game on twitter are of me watching on my computer like a lame-o lol

Eh, there aren't that many of them out here and all the ones I have met are not very nice to me for being an Avs fan. I definitely appreciate good hockey players, and Detroit isn't short of them, especially Datsyuk....I just kind of admire them from afar to save my pride haha

Is there a hockey thread on Coldplaying these days? I'd love to find some more Coldplay/hockey lovers!

Yeah, its here http://coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/canada-eh.13577/

But fo realz, there was a thread last year and was more active during the playoffs. I thought about making a thread for this season, but couldn't gauge much interest tbh.

Yeah, its here http://coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/canada-eh.13577/

But fo realz, there was a thread last year and was more active during the playoffs. I thought about making a thread for this season, but couldn't gauge much interest tbh.

Sometimes it's really hard to get hockey people to come around in different groups of people :\ I hang out with a lot of gamer-type guys and they're always giving me crap because League of Legends the online PvP game has more viewers of its championship game than the Stanley Cup finals. Sometimes they say they're down to watch a game with me, but never really get that interested in it. That's why I interact with a lot of other hockey fans on Twitter lol they're all so wonderful and great to chat with about all kinds of hockey things!

I'll check out that thread and maybe see if anyone would be interested in chatting now that playoff clinches are really starting to be a big deal. But who knows lol

Welcome back to Coldplaying. I think I'll learn a lot about hockey from you. I've just followed you on Twitter :)

Oh thanks! :happy2: If you ever want to know more about hockey, I'm always around to chat! Just shoot me a message here or on Twitter!

Welcome back! It must be a weird for you, seeing the same forum with a different generation of members:)

Thanks! It's a TON different around here since I was last active. Things look so much sleeker and easier to use than before, which I'm glad for :happy2: I wonder if there's anyone from way back that I would remember who're still around....:thinking:

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so I still feel like an ultra nOOb on this site...is it cool to just jump in on a thread and post something? I don't want to be awkward or a weirdo just making posts on random threads, but that's..kind of what a forum is about right? As long as what I post is relevant to the thread? lol I feel like a goober for even asking, but I don't want to be awkwarddd :embarrassed:

and the answer is probably in some master post somewhere but I'm too lazy to look for it :tongue:

Yeah, just jump in anywhere really. Great thing about coldplaying is that we have a thread for just about everything. Oldplaying, newplaying, and everything in between. We're trying to fix a little rift between them two atm, but things are looking sunnier lately!

• Like 1