✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-08-29] Pepsi Center, Denver, CO

jc90

Good evening. We are very pleased to announce that the band will perform 12 U.S. arena shows alongside this summer’s U.S. stadium tour. Tickets for the new arena dates go on general sale at 10am local time on Friday, April 15 from Ticketmaster (apart from Detroit, which will be on sale at 10am on Saturday, April 16).

We’re also very happy to confirm that singer-songwriter Alessia Cara will be the main support at all the U.S. shows, with Foxes opening at all of the shows between July 16 and August 6.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't decide where to get tickets. Plus I don't know who is making the trip with me. agh! It's hard to decide on decent seats for over $200 when I have to fly in and get a hotel as well. Rawr!

Are there even any left in the 100 sections? I checked again yesterday just so I could torture myself if I happened to find better seats than what i got, but it seemed like the only stuff left were high in the 300 sections

• Like 1

After carefully hashing out my budget and making some very important decisions, I have finally bought my tickets for this show in Denver!! Ahhh!!! This will be my first Coldplay concert, and I'm so excited to see and maybe meet some other Coldplayers there!!

I'll be sitting in section 112, row 13 with my boyfriend!

• Like 2

Are there even any left in the 100 sections? I checked again yesterday just so I could torture myself if I happened to find better seats than what i got, but it seemed like the only stuff left were high in the 300 sections

I just got my tickets less than an hour ago and picked 'Best Available' right at the start and it gave me the seats in section 112. I also think that if you look on the Flash Seats app thing that they have that there are people selling their tickets in all different sections through the app!

• 1 month later...