jc90

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Guys, something terrible has happened...

My friend who I was going to go to the concert with has had to go in for emergency surgery and won't be able to make it to the concert. :bigcry: We have been getting really excited for this over the past few months and now she can't go, and I feel really really bad for her.

Therefore, I have to find someone else to go with. As of right now, I have another friend who will most likely be going with me, but it is not yet a 100% done deal.

I hope it all can work out and that my friend gets better soon!

• Like 3

My friend who I was going to go to the concert with has had to go in for emergency surgery and won't be able to make it to the concert. :bigcry: We have been getting really excited for this over the past few months and now she can't go, and I feel really really bad for her.

Therefore, I have to find someone else to go with. As of right now, I have another friend who will most likely be going with me, but it is not yet a 100% done deal.

i hope your friends gets better, too! the same thing happened for me (though much further in advance of the concert, like a few months) and the person who i went with instead was a Coldplay fan, but not really big on celebrating it like i was :P and the other concerts i've gone to i went with my sisters, who were also only minor Coldplay fans but were more willing to dress up with me, so it was a weird experience this time. not bad, just different.

but i hope it works out for you :wacko:

p.s. sorry for ruining your solo party in this thread :P

i hope your friends gets better, too! the same thing happened for me (though much further in advance of the concert, like a few months) and the person who i went with instead was a Coldplay fan, but not really big on celebrating it like i was[emoji14]and the other concerts i've gone to i went with my sisters, who were also only minor Coldplay fans but were more willing to dress up with me, so it was a weird experience this time. not bad, just different.

but i hope it works out for you :wacko:

p.s. sorry for ruining your solo party in this thread :P

Thanks....glad it sorta worked out for you! And you're not ruining anything[emoji14]

• Like 1

My sister wants to go! Let me know if you have an extra ticket

I know I'm crashing your solo party here, @AMDB9 , but have fun tonight!!! :D I wish I could go too but hey, there's something magical about seeing Coldplay live for the first time and I hope it's as amazing of an experience for you as it was for me. :awesome:

Hehe thanks!

And anyone can feel free to join the party!

• Like 1

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!

There might be a full or partial periscope stream on the Coldplaying periscope account for tomorrow's Denver concert if I find a suitable place at my seat to rest my phone!

Enjoy the concert!

And I'm gonna try to watch tonight. [emoji4]

• Like 2

Not sure if i should get up at 4am for a "maybe" periscope stream or not [emoji848]

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

"Maybe" not because I'm still unsure of what the barrier looks like, so there might not even be a place to rest a phone.....that being said, I might try for 1 or 2 songs