✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-08-29] Pepsi Center, Denver, CO

jc90

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same! I thought of requesting it for my shows but didn't because I thought it was too far-fetched. I'd be so happy if they played it even when I'm not there!

Me too! I'd be just as happy as I was back in April when they played some old X&Y gems for the first time in years.

Periscope will be starting in a half hour....

Before I start it, I would like to apologize beforehand for my singing and screaming and also if my phone slips and falls...i will pick it up as soon as possible

No worries! If I were there, I would probably be screaming and singing along badly, too. ;)

it was so awesome to hear in person even if it was only through soundcheck :wacky:

were you at the Philly concert also? :surprised:

Yes I was at the show! Sadly I wasn't there early enough to hear soundcheck (kicking myself), my friend told me she heard it. No complaints though, I loved the night so much, pure joy from start to finish!

• Like 1

Yes I was at the show! Sadly I wasn't there early enough to hear soundcheck (kicking myself), my friend told me she heard it. No complaints though, I loved the night so much, pure joy from start to finish!

that's awesome! :dance:

i was really surprised that i got to hear the soundcheck, as my friend and i only got there maybe 10 minutes to 5... but the boys were soundchecking until like 5 minutes before doors were supposed to open at 5:30. :P

• Like 1

that's awesome! :dance:

i was really surprised that i got to hear the soundcheck, as my friend and i only got there maybe 10 minutes to 5... but the boys were soundchecking until like 5 minutes before doors were supposed to open at 5:30. :P

That's awesome, I was just a little too late! Would have been happy just to hear AROBTTH, I was so in love with them in that era but didn't do concerts in those days so I didn't get to hear a lot of those songs before they dropped from the sets.

Sorry to hijack the thread though! I should post in the thread for that show even if it's late, got some pictures.

• Like 1