✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

r u a cd collector or a cd burner?

nanda

collector

767eeae5.bmp

hahahha

my friends are all lost in this new cd burner generatino(i just spoke like im 50 o.O )

i guess its in my family, my brother and my mom own like 200 cds each and my dad owns like 1500, seriously..

since i dont count my pop cds from when i was 12, i only have like 23, but ill get there! :D

I am not one of those people that's against downloading music. I have a crapload of downloaded files on my computer. I think it's good to hear at least some of an album before buying it. I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I think it's really important to support artists. But like, if you support them in other ways that's awesome. I know I can't always afford cds, because I save my money for shows. It just bothers me when people don't support the artists they like in any way.

I have over a thousand CD's

either that's bs or you only listen to 50 of them

True True.. I got lots of Jazz Cd's given to me by my dad. He's a big jazz freak like me..

A couple of my Cd's I get at Columbiahousecanada.com

You get 12 Cd's for 50 cents each

For every friend you sign up.. You get 5 Cd's free

They have amazing deals.. Buy 1 take 5 Cd's for free and junk like that

I am not one of those people that's against downloading music. I have a crapload of downloaded files on my computer. I think it's good to hear at least some of an album before buying it. I don't know' date=' maybe it's just me, but I think it's really important to support artists. But like, if you support them in other ways that's awesome. I know I can't always afford cds, because I save my money for shows. It just bothers me when people don't support the artists they like in any way.[/quote']

When I hear something about a new band, I try downloading some stuff, or checking it out on their website, then, if I like it, i buy the CD

XD