✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay C-Stage Compatible Songs

Let's make a list of songs that Coldplay can do on C-Stage. I mean, not 'acoustically' but the actual version. This is so that people can request songs from this list for Coldplay to perform during the AHFOD Tour and expect the same version because Coldplay doesn't perform audience requested songs on the main stage with the actual drums and all. So, for example on 5th April 2016 in Lima, the audience requested song was 'In My Place', it didn't include actual drums which the songs depends on, it was performed acoustically. But a song 'Til' Kingdom Come' can be played easily on C-Stage because they do not require alot of instruments, these songs are already acoustic or at their easiest. The instruments available at C-Stage are bass/electric/acoustic guitar with an ebow and a piano. No drums or any keyboard with a patch.

Here is the list I can make:

(Probability of being in setlist is out of 100%, so you can request song accordingly, probability is made by observing setlists of Latin America's setlist)

1. Til' Kingdom Come (80%)

2. See You Soon (40%)

3. Us Against The World (85%)

4. Sparks (35%)

5. Parachutes (50%)

6. Careful Where You Stand (03%)

7. Death Will Never Conquer (04%)

8. Help Is Round The Corner (02%)

9. I Bloom Blaum (02%)

Do add songs if any.

O/Fly On and UFO could work. I'm also a bit sad that In My Place was played acoustically so if they could move Heroes to the c-stage, main stage requests could be a thing.

Both are amazing songs there, and very sad at the beginning and motivating at the end.

Probability of O can be 35% and UFO is like 10%. UFO has never been performed yet. :/

I don't really think that song covers would move to C-Stage because Audience Requested songs are maybe prepared the night before the day of the performance, and I think not much effort is likely to be put in audience requested songs that they do it on main stage. Besides, covers are done on B-Stage where drumpad is also available. So even if audience requested songs could be done on B-Stage, more songs could be done 'Magic' and 'Ink' (which are already in the setlist though) or even 'True Love' (keyboard with patch is needed though which isn't on B-Stage, so could be played from tape but rest can be played).

I too hope they do some request songs on the main stage but am not optimistic about it because as has been mentioned, they don't have a ton of time to prepare. Also, the vast majority of Coldplay songs have drums so we will inevitably slightly disappointed if they keep request songs on the C stage (because Will is the drummer not the something else). That said, we got Politik, GPASUYF new remix, POC, and a couple other fun variations on the main and B stages.

Anyways, this is what I could imagine in addition to what's been said in terms of what songs might be closest to C-stage ready:

-Album version of Life is for Living

-We Never Change

-Warning Sign

-Gravity

-Oceans (also not only does this need a drumpad, but also a keyboard for strings that Jonny plays at the end of the song)

-Reign of Love

-Swallowed in the Sea (see the 2006 acoustic version)

-Proof

-Bucket for a Crown (pretty unlikely :( though)

-Fly On

-10 minute jam of O

• Like 1

I too hope they do some request songs on the main stage but am not optimistic about it because as has been mentioned, they don't have a ton of time to prepare. Also, the vast majority of Coldplay songs have drums so we will inevitably slightly disappointed if they keep request songs on the C stage (because Will is the drummer not the something else). That said, we got Politik, GPASUYF new remix, POC, and a couple other fun variations on the main and B stages.

Anyways, this is what I could imagine in addition to what's been said in terms of what songs might be closest to C-stage ready:

-Album version of Life is for Living

-We Never Change

-Warning Sign

-Gravity

-Oceans (also not only does this need a drumpad, but also a keyboard for strings that Jonny plays at the end of the song)

-Reign of Love

-Swallowed in the Sea (see the 2006 acoustic version)

-Proof

-Bucket for a Crown (pretty unlikely :( though)

-Fly On

-10 minute jam of O

Those are great ones, buddy!

Thanks - it's a fun topic to think about.

It just occurred to me that Will played cajon for a couple recent performances of Ink and Don't Panic on the C stage. So maybe we'll see this version of HLH:

this sounded like Birds when Will started playing :o

• Like 2

Thanks - it's a fun topic to think about.

It just occurred to me that Will played cajon for a couple recent performances of Ink and Don't Panic on the C stage. So maybe we'll see this version of HLH:

this sounded like Birds when Will started playing :o

Exactly sounded like Birds at the starting, so we can consider this as a bass drum. This is available at the C-Stage also.

I think I'll request lovers in Japan. The acoustic version is really beautiful and i really want to request a song from the viva era because it is my absolutely favorite and they definitely don't play enough songs from that era.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Coldplaying mobile app

Don Quixote could be possible as well. I love that song.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Coldplaying mobile app

I've noticed that acoustic versions (which are played on C-Stage) are very rhythmic. It may not be original, but it is very very rhythmic as the artist itself made the song and it's acoustic version. Death Will Never Conquer can be possible that case too then.

O/Fly On and UFO could work. I'm also a bit sad that In My Place was played acoustically so if they could move Heroes to the c-stage, main stage requests could be a thing.

I forgot! O can't be done like the studio version even though the instruments are there.

This is the acoustic version of O: