✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Request a song for the European shows!

grids

Your chance to have a song played for you at one of the upcoming dates

Good afternoon. If you’re coming to one of the European shows and there’s a Coldplay song you’d like to hear (which the band don’t usually play), then we’d love you to send us your video – and then yours might get chosen and played! Here’s what you need to do…

– Record a short video (15 seconds or less) of yourself on a plain background telling us which Coldplay song you’d like the band to play.

– Please record your video in the local language of where the show is. Please don’t have any music playing too – just you talking.

– Don’t forget to tell us why you’d like to hear your chosen song.

– Upload your video to Instagram with the name of your chosen song as a hashtag (ie #TheScientist) PLUS the appropriate show hashtag from below (only one show hashtag per post, please). If you’re going to a show in a city which has more than one show, please also tell us which date you’re going to.

#NiceRequest

#BarcelonaRequest

#GelsenkirchenRequest

#ManchesterRequest

#GlasgowRequest

#ZurichRequest

#WembleyRequest

#AmsterdamRequest

#GlastonburyRequest

#BerlinRequest

#HamburgRequest

#StockholmRequest

#CopenhagenRequest

And then when you’re at the shows, we’d love you to share your pictures and videos on social media using these hashtags…

#ColdplayNice

#ColdplayBarcelona

#ColdplayGelsenkirchen

#ColdplayManchester

#ColdplayGlasgow

#ColdplayZurich

#ColdplayWembley

#ColdplayAmsterdam

#ColdplayGlastonbury

#ColdplayBerlin

#ColdplayHamburg

#ColdplayStockholm

#ColdplayCopenhagen

We’ll be posting lots of photos and videos on the band’s Instagram, Twitter and Facebook accounts too – and here on Coldplay.com.

Thank you – see you at the shows!

Source: http://coldplay.com/request-a-song-for-the-european-shows/

For anyone who is going to the show, share your videos here too! :D

• Like 5

Oooo I love Gravity , that would be my 1st choice, but will they choose something brighter and more upbeat to fit in with the theme of this tour ?

I know decided for Gravity, but probably I will change my mind again anyway, a few days ago I thought I decided for Lovers in Japan haha[emoji23]

I even filmed a video so I won't change my mind anymore, but I'll wait a little with uploading it cause it's still 2 weeks til the show.

To be honest I'm still not sure if I want to upload a video of myself to instagram cause I usually don't do that kind of stuff, but if I get a chance of my song being played I guess it's worth it.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Coldplaying mobile app

I know decided for Gravity, but probably I will change my mind again anyway, a few days ago I thought I decided for Lovers in Japan haha[emoji23]

I even filmed a video so I won't change my mind anymore, but I'll wait a little with uploading it cause it's still 2 weeks til the show.

To be honest I'm still not sure if I want to upload a video of myself to instagram cause I usually don't do that kind of stuff, but if I get a chance of my song being played I guess it's worth it.

I soooooo agree with you about uploading a video. I don't use Instagram but for this chance - well - maybe.

• Like 1

I'm still not sure if I want people on instagram to see my face and hear my voice, but I just uploaded my video requesting Gravity [emoji16]

[MEDIA=instagram]BFv9aPdy4o7[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BFv9aPdy4o7/

(It's German though, you probably don't understand anything[emoji16] )

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 6

Damn, Nice got Us Against the World as the request song? I'd be really disappointed if I got that in Amsterdam - it's been on the setlist for the past three Dutch shows, so it's hardly something they 'never/rarely play' :P

They probably have someone that speaks the language, from the local record company,...

You can request "Mooie ellebogen",

they should be able to understand it. [emoji4]

I could try that haha, since i'm a dutchie ;) ! That would be so awsome

• Like 1

I'm still not sure if I want people on instagram to see my face and hear my voice, but I just uploaded my video requesting Gravity [emoji16]

[MEDIA=instagram]BFv9aPdy4o7[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BFv9aPdy4o7/

Oh I want 'Gravity' too as my "wheels often stop turning"... don't know if I'm brave enough to do the video though. Good Luck !

• Like 1

So is anyone going to request Chinese Sleep Chant or I Ran Away? I would be so excited to hear these. (For You would also be thrilling to hear.)

Why don't you? Nobody knows if you are there or not.

I'm still trying to get my courage together to record a request.

I still have some time...

Why don't you? Nobody knows if you are there or not.

I'm too camera-shy to do that. Also, it's not very likely that mine would get selected, so it wouldn't be worth the trouble for me. Since there are some pretty cool never-performed Coldplay songs, I was hoping more people would request them.