✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay is shooting a video in Hannover on 30/06.

alohasteffi

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest diogo_sg
pretty sure it will be for the amazing day video (i heard it is one of the singles...)

Where did you hear that?

Have not received anything yet. It says on their facebook page everyone will be notified by tomorrow 6pm. When did you send in your application?

Friday night - three of my friends as well, including Batman and we all got the confirmation this afternoon.

• Like 2

Where did you hear that?

just makes sense . When Coldplay was about to release the album the already decided which songs would be the singles , the order isn't up to them tho . and the fact that during the promo shows they kept playing the same songs (A head full of dreams, Up&Up. AOAL, HFTW and Amazing Day) three of those are already singles , and i guess AHFOD would be the live video from Mexico , so Amazing Day would make sense unless Everglow was also played during the promo shows ... (like TIDAL...)

• Like 1

Received the confirmation email this afternoon as well. Exciting!

Is anyone going to the show in Berlin and driving to Hannover early in the morning with a place to spare by any chance? (Will be paying for gas of course.)

Received the confirmation email this afternoon as well. Exciting!

Is anyone going to the show in Berlin and driving to Hannover early in the morning with a place to spare by any chance? (Will be paying for gas of course.)

Hey Stephie, nice to see you again! :cheesy: We might have a spare spot for you in our car, but we're packed to the rim atm, so I'll let you know ASAP if we can squeeze you in the middle! :wacky:

• Like 1

Hey Stephie, nice to see you again! :cheesy: We might have a spare spot for you in our car, but we're packed to the rim atm, so I'll let you know ASAP if we can squeeze you in the middle! :wacky:

That would be absolutely wonderful! No worries though if you're already smothered by bags and people. :D

• Like 1