✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay is shooting a video in Hannover on 30/06.

alohasteffi

Same... It's over 3 hours for me. I wouldn't mind driving there in the middle of the night but I'm too young. [emoji30]

Oh, can't you go by public transport or something? For me, I live in the UK so going is totally out of the question :(

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, can't you go by public transport or something? For me, I live in the UK so going is totally out of the question :(

I tried to find a train, but I would have to travel there the night before and then stay at a hotel for the night... And I know my parents won't allow me because they think I'm too young to do that (especially alone)

Same... It's over 3 hours for me. I wouldn't mind driving there in the middle of the night but I'm too young. [emoji30]

I tried to find a train, but I would have to travel there the night before and then stay at a hotel for the night... And I know my parents won't allow me because they think I'm too young to do that (especially alone)

OMG, I'd die inside if I came that close to being in their video and possibly meeting them but couldn't go. I feel your pain.

• Like 1

OMG, I'd die inside if I came that close to being in their video and possibly meeting them but couldn't go. I feel your pain.

I totally am.

It would have been the chance of my life.

I nearly freaked out when I read that they were shooting a video in my country and then I slowly realised that I have no realistic chance to get there. [emoji17] [emoji24]

I cried my eyes out tbh.

Thanks for making me feel a little better though[emoji4]

• Like 1

Alright, and it is absolutely certain it is WITH Coldplay, not FOR Coldplay?

I think its with them.. there it is written "For the day of 30th June coldplay is looking for some supernumerarys. They have to lighten up the stadion by sparklers. Its from 7.30am to max. 12am. you can be up close to the stars, and be part of a video production. "

I think its with them.. there it is written "For the day of 30th June coldplay is looking for some supernumerarys. They have to lighten up the stadion by sparklers. Its from 7.30am to max. 12am. you can be up close to the stars, and be part of a video production. "

Cool, oh wow damn Im actually seriously considering this, I'll probably just apply and can decide later right? This is making shy me so fucking nervous. 'Hey mom, dad, Im borrowing the car to drive 4 hours to Hannover to see Coldplay, oh and back is also 4 hours ofcourse'

• Like 1

Cool, oh wow damn Im actually seriously considering this, I'll probably just apply and can decide later right? This is making shy me so fucking nervous. 'Hey mom, dad, Im borrowing the car to drive 4 hours to Hannover to see Coldplay, oh and back is also 4 hours ofcourse'

Im just a bit scared if they are really there, because they are playing a few hours before in Berlin.. not that im pay the train and everything and it's just for them and not with them..

i think im take the risk [emoji23]

but i dont know where to put my Bag.. it isn't allowed there and i definitely need one..

(Live in Leipzig, go to Berlin to the concert and direct after that go to Hannover by train..[emoji31]

• Like 1

Im just a bit scared if they are really there, because they are playing a few hours before in Berlin.. not that im pay the train and everything and it's just for them and not with them..

i think im take the risk [emoji23]

but i dont know where to put my Bag.. it isn't allowed there and i definitely need one..

(Live in Leipzig, go to Berlin to the concert and direct after that go to Hannover by train..[emoji31]

I can imagine there are lockers in that building where you can put your stuff in the meantime. I mean, everyone's gonna bring their crap to this event! You just have to leave the stuff out of the actual hall where they're gonna shoot the video I suppose!

Yeah stuff like that, I would be going by car so stuff could be put in there(you can dump stuff at me aswell hahah) Im pretty sure ill be able to park somewhere but not 100% again

I wrote with a Person from the area where they are make the Video. They are full of ppl, i wanna cry [emoji31] [emoji24]

Sent from my LENNY2 using Coldplaying mobile app

Oh so my application was helpless?