✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Best Song Live From AHFOD?

ARushOfBuckin

From AHFOD, I think the best song live is Up&Up. It really does bring out the crowd and makes everyone feel more together. I also like AOAL live because it's super electric and the crowd jumps, sings, all that fun stuff.

What are everyone else's thoughts on the best song live from AHFOD?

My favourite songs live on live at Wembley Stadium were A Head Full Of Dreams, Fix You, The Scientist, Birds, Yellow, Paradise, Magic, Ink, Everglow, Clocks, Midnight, Charlie Brow, Hymn for the Weekend, Heroes, Viva La Vida, Adventure Of A Lifetime ad these were the ones that I saw that night.

"Lights will guide you home and ignite your bones and I will try to fix you"

Cheers,

paradise2012

• Like 1

As I've said it before, I was pleasantly surprised by Birds live. Before I listened to it live it was just 'meh' for me but now it has become one of the songs that I look forward to the most on the livestreams.

I really like AHFOD as the opener as well. The part when all the lights go up during the "oh I think I landed" still gives me goosebumps :wacky:

• Like 1

From AHFOD, I think the best song live is Up&Up. It really does bring out the crowd and makes everyone feel more together. I also like AOAL live because it's super electric and the crowd jumps, sings, all that fun stuff.

What are everyone else's thoughts on the best song live from AHFOD?

Definitely hymn for the weekend and a head full of dreams,both songs peak with the confetti cannon and it works perfectly

• Like 1

Up&Up. Though Birds, AHFOD, and Army of One are great live, too. It's a shame they gave up on the latter.

I too loved this one, especially on the album. I feel lucky to have seen it live, but I honestly it just didn't seem quite grand enough and maybe should have been an A stage song with a heavier backing track. My favorite of the tour is definitely Birds as of now. I love the extended intro thing and the ending.

• Like 2

The Paradise remix is awesome and a great way to let your energy out lol. I'm going to count it as the AHFOD era as I've never seen it performed before. I love the bit at the end of normal Paradise when Chris shouts something like "Let's jump, let's jump, let's jump!" while bending backwards on his piano seat - I can picture it now [emoji39] x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

i was very pleased with how great Birds sounds live, especially the buildup at the end :wacky:

It's just so great.

They must have done extending the song! :bomb:

I think I'm the only one who doesn't like Up&Up...

May I ask, why? : )

As I've said it before, I was pleasantly surprised by Birds live. Before I listened to it live it was just 'meh' for me but now it has become one of the songs that I look forward to the most on the livestreams.

This is exactly the same experience I had with Birds.

Up&Up. Though Birds, AHFOD, and Army of One are great live, too. It's a shame they gave up on the latter.

I too loved this one, especially on the album. I feel lucky to have seen it live, but I honestly it just didn't seem quite grand enough and maybe should have been an A stage song with a heavier backing track.

I also think Army Of One would have been much better played on the mainstage. I think it's too rock-like to perform at the B-stage (or C-stage). Anyway, I'm looking forward to see them play it on the mainstage next part of the tour, I really hope they will.

Unfortunately, I wasn't so lucky to see Army Of One live when I went too them in Amsterdam 2 weeks ago. (They already didn't play it anymore)

• Like 1

It's kinda boring... I don't feel anything when I'm listening to this song. In my opinion it should be more energetic and for a close up of a show, it should have more power. :/

I'll give you my opinion about the song:

In my opinion it's their best concert closer of all time and it's currently one of my favourite CP songs !

But it's ok if you don't like it, it's just a matter of opinion.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

In my opinion Birds has been their best performance during this tour. Actually when I heard this song before I used to think "this can't be played on live, it would be weird". So when I heard it in the concert I was really surprised... think live version is so much better than the original one!

I also loved AOAL because of the epic "Todo el mundo abajo, todo el mundo abajo" (spanish version haha)... Chris really give their best during this song, it's definitely one of the best moments of their concerts from AHFOD tour :cool:

And I agree with you guys, AHFOD was pretty awesome as well... god, I'd love to go back to that magical moment!!:bliss:

(I was supposed to mention only one song... couldn't make it at the end haha)

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...