Jump to content
📺 STREAM COLDPLAY AT GLASTONBURY 2002 REMASTERED IN HD 📺
karvi22

Coldplay lyrics game

Recommended Posts

Angels in the marble waiting to be freed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, I ran away said:

Angels in the marble waiting to be freed

Is it allowed to the change quoted word? I mean, even though it's merely the grammatical number, I find it debatable 🤨

 

BE my mirror, my sword and shield

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Way to be nitpicky 😄

I personally think it should be allowed, at least for nouns - singular vs plural.

 

MY song is love unknown

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, I ran away said:

Way to be nitpicky 😄

I personally think it should be allowed, at least for nouns - singular vs plural.

 

MY song is love unknown

All right, you get my vote because I'm not going to veto your proposal 😁

 

You know I LOVE you so

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, M Marks The Spot said:

All right, you get my vote because I'm not going to veto your proposal 😁

 

You know I LOVE you so

Wise decision....hehe 😄

And i KNOW i was wrong

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, M Marks The Spot said:

All right, you get my vote because I'm not going to veto your proposal 😁

 

You know I LOVE you so

 

3 hours ago, I ran away said:

Wise decision....hehe 😄

And i KNOW i was wrong

 

3 hours ago, M Marks The Spot said:

And I, I never meant to do you WRONG

 

1 hour ago, I ran away said:

Now I never MEANT to do you wrong

 

1 hour ago, Gideon_Mx said:

What if I got it wrong

 

1 hour ago, I ran away said:

WHAT can I tell you

 

1 hour ago, aaronm360 said:

Tell me your secrets

 

40 minutes ago, M Marks The Spot said:

I'm sick of the SECRETS

These comments actually read like a meaningful conversation, taken together ! Try it LMAO

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm gonna clean up all the poo and the SICK

(way to ruin that storyline, yeah)

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

He said I’m gonna buy this place and burn it down

The story has taken a turn for the worse... 😅

Edited by aaronm360
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, I ran away said:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

These comments actually read like a meaningful conversation, taken together ! Try it LMAO

I believe that this deserves to be an example of free association in psychology, don't you?

 

1 hour ago, aaronm360 said:

He said I’m gonna buy this place and burn it down

The story has taken a turn for the worse... 😅

In my PLACE were lines that I couldn't change

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, M Marks The Spot said:

In my PLACE were lines that I couldn't change

I’m ready for the CHANGE

 

Also @M Marks The Spot, why do you talk like your an English professor???

  • Care 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, The Jordanator said:

Also @M Marks The Spot, why do you talk like your an English professor???

Yo, Jord! I talk like that cuz I guess I was a English teacher in a past lyfe, my dude

 

43 minutes ago, The Jordanator said:

I’m ready for the CHANGE

And I know, and I know and I know, I know I'M in love

 

Edited by M Marks The Spot
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, M Marks The Spot said:

Yo, Jord! I talk like that cuz I guess I was a English teacher in a past lyfe, my dude

Question withdrawn 😂

Got to get that message home

 

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...