✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

War of the Coldplay lyrics

Gideon_Mx

Choose the Coldplay lyrics from the previous post you like better and vs it against (one of) your favourite Coldplay lyric(s). Have fun!!!

EDIT:

If this game will have succes (when many people participate), there will be an ''Elimination of the Coldplay lyrics'' thread soon, with the inspiration of @yoyo2000 's ideas;

yoyo2000 said:
IMO we have to count how many times in a row a lyric is chosen to make it more competitive and set records to be broken from others

You'll hear more later.

Well, let's get started;

(AHFOD) Oh I think I landed in a world I hadn't seen when I'm feeling ordinary, when I don't know what I mean

VS

(The Scientist) Nobody said it was easy, no one ever said it would be so hard, I'm going back to the start

Edited by Gideon_Mx

Guest diogo_sg

(The Scientist) Nobody said it was easy, no one ever said it would be so hard, I'm going back to the start

(Up With The Birds) The sky is blue, dream that lie til it's true, then take back the punch I threw

VS

(A Spell A Rebel Yell) As far as I can see, all time and circuitry is wrong

(Up With The Birds) The sky is blue, dream that lie til it's true, then take back the punch I threw

(Every teardrop is a waterfall) I'd rather be a comma than a full stop

VS

( Twisted logic ) Hundreds of years in the future, there could be computers looking for life on earth

(It's fun either way)

Nice thread ! But shouldnt we do it as a continous row like the war of the coldlpay songs ? i.e. A vs. B - somebody choosed A, so now he puts A against C and so on...

Actually, that's what I meant when I created this thread. But I saw Diogo doing a different kind of way and I thought "ahh lets do this then".

Also because it's different than other games :)

• Like 1

Choose the Coldplay lyrics from the previous post you like better and vs it against your favourite Coldplay lyric. I hope this makes sense !

Well, let's get started;

(AHFOD) Oh I think I landed in a world I hadn't seen when I'm feeling ordinary, when I don't know what I mean

VS

New rules;

You have to choose the Coldplay lyrics from the previous post of what you think it's better, and then vs it against (one of) your favourite Coldplay lyric(s).

(P.s, It doesn't matter whether you judge about the meaning of the lyrics or its melody!)

Have fun ! :)

• Like 2

VS

( Twisted logic ) Hundreds of years in the future, there could be computers looking for life on earth

(It's fun either way)

VS

(Square One) You just want somebody listening to what you say, it doesn't matter who you a..a..are, it doesn't matter who you are

Viva Chant

vs.

(Miracles) Oh, now I'm floating high - I blossom and die. Send your storm and your lightning to strike me between the eyes.

Oh heeeeey, floating up above the world nooooowwwww.

Nice idea!

(ETIAW) I'd rather be a comma than a full stop

Vs

(Hurts Like Heaven) On a concrete canvas I'll go making my mark

Armed with a spraycan soul

Viva Chant

Vs

AHFOD Ooohs

Nice thread by the way

Thanks all :)

• Like 2

Viva Chant

vs

No I dont no i dont no i dont no i dont no i dont its true i dont no i dont no i dont no i dont want anybody else but you

Viva chant

VS

(Don't Panic) We live in a beautiful world, yeah we do yeah we do, we live in a beautiful world

Those two are great, but I think Fix You is just better !

(Fix You) I promise you I will learn from my mistakes

VS

(Yellow) Your skin, oh yeah your skin and bones, turn into something beautiful, do you know,

you know I love you so, you know I love you so

(Yellow) Your skin, oh yeah your skin and bones, turn into something beautiful, do you know,

you know I love you so, you know I love you so

VS

( Death and all his friends) I don't want a cycle of recycled revenge

(ETIAW) Every siren is a symphony, and every tear's a waterfall

vs

(AHFOD) With my head full, my head full of dreeeeaaaaams! :D

What a great game!

This one's hard for me.

(ETIAW) Every siren is a symphony, and every tear's a waterfall

VS

(O (Fly On))

Fly on, ride trough, maybe one day I fly next to you, fly on