✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[AUG 2016] Will Champion in Rhythm Magazine

Here is the Will Champion cover story from August's issue of Rhythm Magazine which is available now!

Thank you so much, these pictures are brilliant! I can not handle my fangirl feelings with Will ha!

Lovely interview!! So nice to hear all about Will! Interesting how he can't read music but can play so many instruments. Sounds like a lot of high-tech stuff to me

Excuse me, where can I read the interview? I only see pictures attached :(

Excuse me, where can I read the interview? I only see pictures attached :(

Hehe the staff members already read it and I thought we posted the whole article here already, but apparently we just posted pictures. @Batman is currently uploading the article to this thread!

Hehe the staff members already read it and I thought we posted the whole article here already, but apparently we just posted pictures. @Batman is currently uploading the article to this thread!

Thank you in advance staff members!

I've never really thought about how much stamina Will must have to keep drumming for almost 2-hours and still able to sing like an angel :dazzled:

I also never thought they'd have physiotherapist on tour with them :surprised: must be very helpful though, especially since Chris sometimes pulls some crazy moves his body must resent a little :lol:

• Like 2

It's always nice to see a one-on-one interview with someone besides Chris. I'm not saying this is really a bad thing, but Chris has a tendency to speak more for the whole group than just himself so it's cool to see somebody's individual perspective every so often.

• Like 3