✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What are your favourite things about life?

Little Miss Coldplay

What are your favourite things about life? They can be big or small.

I like: Coldplay (obviously!), being tucked up indoors on rainy days,

hearing my favourite songs on the radio or in shops, seeing other people happy, getting lost in a book, managing to buy concert tickets before they sell out, getting a good deal on train tickets, random days away-like the beach trip I'm going on soon, finding things I forget I bought, like items of clothing I haven't worn in so long, seeing people after a long time, rainbows, beautiful scenery, smiles from strangers, coming across music I once loved that I forgot even existed, when I get to the till and my shopping is cheaper than it's meant to be, a nice meal after eating rubbish for a little while, satisfying cravings, weight loss, freshly painted nails, just-waxed eyebrows, freshly cut hair, when my hair actually co-operates and does what I want it to, the cold side of the pillow, being all toasty and warm in bed while knowing there's no rush to get out, especially if I've woke before my alarm and am not tired, or better still, on a day off x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 3

Guest diogo_sg

Amazing thread :)

There are so so so many...

I'll just name two things I love (won't include Coldplay-related stuff because that's just too obvious).

- learning stuff (NEEEEEEEEEERRRRRDDDDDDD)

- walking barefoot

[emoji12]

Guest diogo_sg
Thanks lol. Ahh cool and that doesn't mean you're a nerd! Are you enjoying learning anything in particular at the moment? Ooo really? Sounds painful. I guess it's different if you're indoors and nice if you're walking on carpet x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

Haha! It's okay! I don't mind being a nerd[emoji14]

I've been reading a lot about the dawn of quantum mechanics and the "end" of classical mechanics, specially Schrodinger, Bohr and Planck's work.

I only walk barefoot indoors and in my backyard. I'm no masochist!! [emoji23]

Amazing thread :)

There are so so so many...

I'll just name two things I love (won't include Coldplay-related stuff because that's just too obvious).

- learning stuff (NEEEEEEEEEERRRRRDDDDDDD)

- walking barefoot

[emoji12]

Omg, I love being barefoot too! During the summer I spend most of time without any socks :) (I like wearing sandals instead of normal shoes when I'm outdoors but while I'm in my garden or at home I don't wear shoes at all) I haven't worn socks for about two weeks now :D

What an awesome thread! So there are a few things that make me happy:

- Drawing mandalas

- Saving money for something

- Learning English

- Discovering new music

- Spotify

- Receiving mail

- Dance

- Buying new CDs

- Bollywood films

- Cats

- Things that I associate with Coldplay (so almost everything)

- Meeting new people

- Coldplaying <-- this one especially :)

And many, many more things...

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg
Omg, I love being barefoot too! During the summer I spend most of time without any socks :) (I like wearing sandals instead of normal shoes when I'm outdoors but while I'm in my garden or home I don't wear shoes at all) I haven't worn socks for about two weeks now :D

Great! It's nice to find someone else who likes being barefoot (apart from Chris :P). My parents think it isn't very hygienic to walk with no shoes on, but I just love it so much! It's so freeing! During the summer, when I reeeeeally have to wear shoes, I normally wear flip flops and (occasionally) sneakers (which I usually wear with socks) [emoji5]

Great! It's nice to find someone else who likes being barefoot (apart from Chris :P). My parents think it isn't very hygienic to walk with no shoes on, but I just love it so much! It's so freeing! During the summer, when I reeeeeally have to wear shoes, I normally wear flip flops and (occasionally) sneakers (which I usually wear with socks) [emoji5]

Yeah, and I love the feeling of touching the ground with my skin :D (it sounds weird [emoji38]). In my house it's really common to see a barefoot person, though :)

Guest diogo_sg
Yeah, and I love the feeling of touching the ground with my skin :D (it sounds weird [emoji38]). In my house it's really common to see a barefoot person, though :)

I know, right? It's so good and...natural? I actually don't know how to put it! Haha!

That's awesome. The only time my parents are barefoot is when they're switching between shoes... Well, my mom does walk around barefoot sometimes, to be honest, but it is rare :)

I like being barefoot as well, it feels more natural!

There's so much stuff actually.

My favorite - obviously - are Coldplay and Coldplayers.

And music in general, discovering great songs and artists I never heard of before, buying and listening for the first time to a CD...

Apart from that, finding people or things that inspire me, finding a great solution to something, finding out someone feels the same about something as I do, getting lost in doing something I really enjoy, sunny and warm weather, nature, food...

It's important to value the little things[emoji4]

• Like 2

Guest diogo_sg
It's so good and...natural?

Omg, I love being barefoot too!

I like being barefoot as well, it feels more natural!

finding out someone feels the same about something as I do

[emoji16]

• 2 weeks later...

Lovely lovely idea for a thread :thumbsup:

Don't have time for a lengthy list right now

Same haha just about to go to bed

But I just had to post this.

My favourite thing about life is even though a lot of times it seems like it's utter chaos, there is actually a reason behind everything :)

We all hear it over and over again but it's sometimes so hard to believe. It fills me with such awe when I actually truly experience it.

Like today me and a couple of school friends who'd flown in for a couple of days were supposed to meet for a picnic. But it started raining really heavily and we had to cancel our plan. All of us were so disappointed because we haven't seen each other in over two years and it's really difficult to work through all our schedules and fix a time convenient for everyone. It hadn't rained for the last two weeks so obviously we were all cursing life for being so unfair.

Later in the evening, once the rain had stopped, I stepped out for a little walk, still pissed about my 'rotten luck'. I saw all these squirrels and dogs and cats and crows hopping about by the side of the road. They were all rushing towards the little puddles that'd collected on the ground. I live in a city so there's no lakes or anything like that. The rain is the only source of water for those poor creatures. They hadn't gotten any water for two entire weeks. If it hadn't rained they wouldn't have gotten any today either and I wouldn't have even realized while I was happily picnicking with my friends.

Clearly the universe knew what the more 'fair' course of things should be much better than me :)

It sounds kind of silly when I write it down like that but it had such a big impact on me haha

Whenever I feel like down or like I'm being treated unfairly, looking back at incidents like these really helps. Because I can sort of reason with myself that even though I may not be able to see the positive side of it right now, it definitely does exist :happy2:

Life is so beautiful <3

I think I'll be posting in this thread quite frequently haha :wink2:

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

I :heart: this thread..

So many things to mention but i'm just gonna type a few here :happy2:

- just like @flockofbirds222, my favourite Coldplay and the Coldplayers

- my dad & mom & the rest of my family and relatives

- music in whatever genre

- sunrise and sunset

- stars

- and my dogs (robin & batman)