✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

William and Christopher

ChrisMartinFan

Am I the only one who adores the relationship between these two? Will always seems so protective of Chris <3

While Jonny is kind of like the nice, pretty girl at school who's pigtails get pulled on because Chris has the most enormous crush on her, Will seems like the frustrated but loving parent. He cracks a grin no matter how lame a joke Chris makes and always seems so supportive no matter how silly Christopher is being. And Guy is just too cool for all this :p

I remember watching this video with Chris talking about how he once felt like walking off the stage when the audience was being unresponsive but then Will gave him the confidence he needed and he got through it. Isn't that just the sweetest thing? D:

Lol it's probably just Will's personality but I'm content thinking of Chris as the annoying child and Will as the mother who puts up with all his shit :'D

It's funny how Chris is the oldest but seems like the baby of the group and Will is the youngest yet the wisest :happy2:

I'd love to see more Chrilliam moments if anyone has any :D

• Like 5

While Jonny is kind of like the nice, pretty girl at school who's pigtails get pulled on because Chris has the most enormous crush on her

Dude! You are killing it with these analogies! Haha!

I remember watching this video with Chris talking about how he once felt like walking off the stage when the audience was being unresponsive but then Will gave him the confidence he needed and he got through it. Isn't that just the sweetest thing? D:

Yeah I've watched the live recording of this and Chris seemed a little rattled. He went back to speak to will. They have a very "silly child and protective guardian" sort of relationship. It's pretty clear Chris looks to will for the most support in the general sense. Think musically, it's Jonny :)

I love all their relationships. Every member plays a unique role and keeps each other in check. It's a beautiful thing that they are going strong 20 years on.

• Like 7

I wish I had photoshop skills. I would've loved to have added a picture of Jonny in pigtails for emphasis :awesome:

Yeah I've watched the live recording of this and Chris seemed a little rattled. He went back to speak to will. They have a very "silly child and protective guardian" sort of relationship. It's pretty clear Chris looks to will for the most support in the general sense. Think musically, it's Jonny :)

I love all their relationships. Every member plays a unique role and keeps each other in check. It's a beautiful thing that they are going strong 20 years on.

Aww poor baby </3

Was it a Coldplay concert or like a festival or something? I don't understand why anyone would pay to watch them and then behave like morons :|

Yeah. It does seem like Jonny usually inspires/ helps Chris during the initial stages of songwriting :guitarist:

I know! It's such a lovely thing <3 I couldn't have phrased it better :D

All of them seem like just the nicest people with no semblance of an ego at all. It's such a rarity and probably what, at least partly, helped keep them together :lol:

• Like 1

Do you have the video?

And I totally agree and I love how chris always speeks of Will as the "anchor" haha[emoji16]

It's great how everyone seems to gave his role in the band.

• Like 1

Do you have the video?

nah.. it was on youtube. late november or early december in 2008. yellow. first or second concert in the UK leg for viva.

on hindsight, i should have saved this.

omg you are a genius [emoji23]

Haha thank you very much ;D

And I totally agree and I love how chris always speeks of Will as the "anchor" haha[emoji16]

It's great how everyone seems to gave his role in the band.

And Jonny as the big BEAUTIFUL sails :laugh4:

btw watched this yesterday and just look how much chris looks to will for even acknowledgement. it can be very subtle sometimes. but sometimes, not.

Fantastic observation skills! I watched this so many times and I never noticed before.

Chris's first instinct is to ask Will to tell him what to do (which songs to sing).

Haha and every time he thinks he's said something funny or done somewhat okay, he looks to Will, for acknowledgement like you said. I just rephrased your sentence xD

Even though they were being funny, it seemed like Chris was genuinely a little bothered about the songs not being good enough after the 'letter writing' song and Will's little joke/ supportive statement made him cheer up :)

I love how Will is the first one to clap after every song and that 'Well done' he says at the end. D'aww these four make my heart so happy <3

I found this video today. Not quite as sweet but exhibits the 'annoying child' behaviour quite well I think xD

Lol I love how as soon he makes eye contact with Will, Chris is like 'Oh shit! I think I'm in trouble' and tries to go back down and plug in the guitar before he sees the roadie xD

• Like 5

I found this video today. Not quite as sweet but exhibits the 'annoying child' behaviour quite well I think xD

Lol I love how as soon he makes eye contact with Will, Chris is like 'Oh shit! I think I'm in trouble' and tries to go back down and plug in the guitar before he sees the roadie xD

Nice video ! Did Chris do this on purpose though ? :D

• Like 1

Aww. I love the chemistry between these two. They both are so strong in their own way and together they make great complements.

Like the grounded one and the one with their head in the clouds

• Like 2

Holy shit this thread :lol::laugh:

Okay so Will is the ever-patient loving mother hen, Chris is the annoying ass jokster, Jonny's apparently a girl with pigtails.. now I wanna sEE GUY IN THIS. What's his role?! :laugh3: I love this thread hahahahaha

• Like 2

Like the grounded one and the one with their head in the clouds

That's EXACTLY what they're like. Perfect description haha :happy2:

this sure belongs here :)

[MEDIA=instagram]BIAseBYBgHx[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BIAseBYBgHx/?tagged=chrismartin

Aww cuties <3

It sure does ;D which era was this during?

Okay so Will is the ever-patient loving mother hen, Chris is the annoying ass jokster, Jonny's apparently a girl with pigtails.. now I wanna sEE GUY IN THIS. What's his role?! :laugh3: I love this thread hahahahaha

Guy is the exotic underwear model who got waylaid by Chris while asking for directions and is now kept drugged to keep him from running away because the others like looking at his pretty face :nod:

Or maybe he's just a robot like we all suspect. It's open to debate :escaping:

• Like 6

well said :nod:

• Like 2

:nod:

Aka the tour in which they failed to play one of the best songs ever despite naming the tour after it :bomb:

i always found it interesting that they'd name the tour differently than the album name, despite doing that for basically every other tour... it's fitting in a way, though. Twisted Logic :P

• Like 4

Guy is the exotic underwear model who got waylaid by Chris while asking for directions and is now kept drugged to keep him from running away because the others like looking at his pretty face :nod:

The accuracy.

Although I'd like to add that maybe Guy wasn't just asking for directions, if anything he was probably selling antiques in the road for robot repairs when Chris captured him. I don't think they drugged him but rewired the poor Guy to work for them. Guy secretly had a passion for bass playing but the modifications turned that into his main priority. They had originally known him at the university as that weird mysterious Guy in the corner and met him once and decided that he was perfect for their plans. *evil laugh*

• Like 3