✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I never joined this site years ago... Big mistake!

RealRece

I really wish I had joined this site years ago. I have been browsing here and there but never actually joined the site for some weird reason. Anyways, I just wanted to introduce myself :) My name is Rece, and I absolutely love Coldplay! I've been spending the past year or so learning Coldplay songs on the piano, and am starting to upload them to YouTube. They're just straight covers of whatever he plays (with some improvisation in case I don't actually know what he plays or just want to kind of play along) I always am a huge Star Wars fan and post Star Wars content as well :) My YouTube channel is RealRece Star Wars Gaming. Anyways, I've also been trying to stock up on any Coldplay CDs that have been released :) Currently have my collection up to 20, with five more CDs coming in the mail. Going to get into Vinyl as soon as I get as many CDs as I can :D But yeah, if you guys have any questions, I'd love to answer them :)

• Like 8

I really wish I had joined this site years ago. I have been browsing here and there but never actually joined the site for some weird reason. Anyways, I just wanted to introduce myself :) My name is Rece, and I absolutely love Coldplay! I've been spending the past year or so learning Coldplay songs on the piano, and am starting to upload them to YouTube. They're just straight covers of whatever he plays (with some improvisation in case I don't actually know what he plays or just want to kind of play along) I always am a huge Star Wars fan and post Star Wars content as well :) My YouTube channel is RealRece Star Wars Gaming. Anyways, I've also been trying to stock up on any Coldplay CDs that have been released :) Currently have my collection up to 20, with five more CDs coming in the mail. Going to get into Vinyl as soon as I get as many CDs as I can :D But yeah, if you guys have any questions, I'd love to answer them :)

Hi Rece, welcome to Coldplaying! I hope you have a lot of fun here. :D

I will definitely check out your YouTube channel. I love Star Wars too and I would be happy to listen to your Coldplay covers. :)

• 1 month later...