✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Chainsmokers

Christa42

Hey @SprayCanSoulGuy !! Nice to see you again. Its been a while.

Guy has a small and simple bass part at the bridge that is barely audible as an actual bass guitar. The drop was actually just copy and pasted from their other song Roses. The Chainsmokers dont know how to produce music honestly.

That aside, do you perhaps have a FLAC or WAV version of your Ghost Stories project anywhere? I became an "audiophile" during the past year and I cant stand listening to the OG version of Ghost Stories anymore, so I could really use that version haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least their being "Honest" about it. "Memories.... Do Not Open", because if you have any, you'll know all the songs sound the same!

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Despite not being a fan of The Chainsmokers I quite like their new song called "Sick Boy". The track is not so bad at all but I believe there is still room for improvement regarding both the input and output of the duo.

Definitely, they redeemed themselves a lot with this song and it sounds like an actual good song. You Owe Me is decent too but a bit basic. Every Body Hates Me backing track is decent, melodic but basic, and the lyrics are terrible. Somebody sees the duo taking a bit of a new direction, blending their usual electropop sound with a bit of an original unique touch to it. Hopefully their new album will be a bit more unique then their last. I liked a lot of their songs from their last album but there's no doubt there's little originality in the album. Not it's a huge deal though, it's melodic, upbeat, and fun enough, just not very creative. Their new music is showing a bit different, hopefully they start to grow as they get more and more music.

Also I haven't been on here in a while, great to see yall again. I came back here bacause I searched up the Chainsmokers in Google in hopes of finding a new song from these guys. But here's what I got:

EDIT: apparently this site doesn't like Imgur so here's a link

2qO28tD

2qO28tD

:joy::joy:

• Like 2

The Chainsmokers just dropped a new track!

Really good song, although I'm not mad keen on Janus the deformed tiger. Not that I can talk as I have a history of drawing slightly deformed tigers (spent so many days drawing tigers for someone at one point!) but that's something to do with my drawing style. Janus didn't connect with me for some reason. I wish he did.

Anyway really uptempo song that I can see a lot of people dancing and shaking it to.

love

Freya

• Like 2

Really good song, although I'm not mad keen on Janus the deformed tiger. Not that I can talk as I have a history of drawing slightly deformed tigers (spent so many days drawing tigers for someone at one point!) but that's something to do with my drawing style. Janus didn't connect with me for some reason. I wish he did.

Anyway really uptempo song that I can see a lot of people dancing and shaking it to.

love

Freya

What were they on when doing this video? Ultra trippy :joy:

Emily Warren should be a third member of The Chainsmokers she's only on at least like 4 songs of theirs :joy:

EDIT: look in the comments section at all the TOP fans :joy:

love

Freya

Yeah pretty good song for them and kind of different from their past work. Their first album was a bit bland and it didn't get the praise they were hoping for.