✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

All Artists Lyric Game!

cp3176

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to admit I like one song by him...Marry You. It has such a wonderful melody and I love that bell sound !

People help the people - Birdy

That's why I like some of his music, it's like Coldplay in the sense that the melodies are so gorgeous, and overall instrumentally so good, just in a poppier way. Which I don't mind because it feels like a good form of pop to me. At least this was back when pop music was actually good like a few years ago... Not sure about him now...

I don't know that song but if you like it I must too so I will check it out for sure sometime! :)

Can you hear that sound? (Coldplay. Guess what song is it :D)

• Like 1

That's why I like some of his music, it's like Coldplay in the sense that the melodies are so gorgeous, and overall instrumentally so good, just in a poppier way. Which I don't mind because it feels like a good form of pop to me. At least this was back when pop music was actually good like a few years ago... Not sure about him now...

I don't know that song but if you like it I must too so I will check it out for sure sometime! :)

Gravity? :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 1

Ooh fair enough that song does actually have those lyrics in it... But believe it or not there's actually another Coldplay song I was thinking of :D

Speak softly, love and hold me warm against your heart (Speak Softly Love - Andy Williams)

• Like 2

I also thought it was Gravity :laugh3:

Love is a funny thing, whenever i give it, it comes back to me - Jason Mraz

The song I had in mind was a very rare one, "Your World Turned Upside Down/The World Turns Upside Down". Not to be confused with the B side of a similar name! Look up those words on YouTube, I believe it was only performed live and someone got it recorded, so thankful they were there to get this for us :)

My Valentine my only one (Valentine - DIIV)

Also, can anyone help me with In My Place? For more detail just go to the Coldplay sub forum or whatever than it will say something about it and the thread posted by me. This is urgent!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...