✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

All Artists Lyric Game!

cp3176

Based on this Coldplay lyric game.

Hi everyone, I've decided to make another thread, this time another version of @karvi22's "Coldplay lyrics game". Same rules and everything, for more info check out that thread. Except for one new rule: you can't use "common" words such as "as" or "the" or "a" or "it" or anything like that to link together lyrics. If you have any questions on what qualifies as a "common" word please check with me before posting if you're that concerned about it... it's not too big of a deal, I'm just interested in trying to keep a certain level of challenge here. :)

Oh, and of course you can use lyrics from any artist in the world to link together lyrics. At all.

That's really all to explain here. I'm not going to drag it out like I've done in the past, make it all flashy with colors, try too hard to sound professional and not mess up and everything, and to be honest cringeworthy, lol :) Then again those threads were legitimately complex so maybe I did have to do all that.. lol. Keeping it nice and simple this time around. Yeah! :D

Alright, you get the point. Let's see how this goes!

I'll start:

You're in control, is there anywhere you want to go?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shining bright like a diamond ("Diamonds" by Rihanna)

Funny thing is I wanted to do that word last time and of course immeidately thought about this song butr I never thought it had "shining" just "shine". Guess I was wrong while trying to look up any songs with the word "shining" in it :D

yayyy this thread is finally getting attention :)

Also @Jo1a, I guarantee you I like Rihanna more than any other person on the forums. She is really underrated. Even her older more poppy songs like SOS and Pon de Replay and Umbrella and that stuff for some reason I just really like it a lot.. especially when compared to pop music today. I know probably no one else likes those songs on here and I suppose I could see why but yeah.

God gave you style and gave you grace...

Cause in a sky full of stars I think I saw you..

@cp3176 i like her too, my favorite is Man Down :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Coldplaying mobile app

Well I was dead wrong. I have no idea what that song is or sounds like. Looks like your an actual Rihanna fan, I just know a lot of the hits and only know the less known songs from Anti. :lol:

Also you know what I just realized but for some reason never did before.. RHCP... look closely.. RH and CP... Radiohead and Coldplay! Never in a million years would've I thought that a bands abbreviation would include two other related bands abbreviations only!

He made you to glow in the dark (Glow in the Dark - Jason Gray)

Well I was dead wrong. I have no idea what that song is or sounds like. Looks like your an actual Rihanna fan, I just know a lot of the hits and only know the less known songs from Anti.[emoji38]

Also you know what I just realized but for some reason never did before.. RHCP... look closely.. RH and CP... Radiohead and Coldplay! Never in a million years would've I thought that a bands abbreviation would include two other related bands abbreviations only!

Hahaha yes ive also never noticed that before :D

Im actually a music library.. a proud one too :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 1