✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2017-6-11] Ernst-Happel Stadion, Vienna, Austria

Christa42

Good morning. We’re very pleased to announce the first wave of 2017 dates for the A Head Full Of Dreams Tour. The 13 European stadium shows – and ticket details – are as follows:

SUN JUNE 11 – ERNST-HAPPEL-STADION, VIENNA, AUSTRIA

Fan pre-sale – Wed, October 5, 10am / General sale – Fri, October 7, 10am

[MEDIA=twitter]782863952401272832[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplay/status/782863952401272832

Support: Tove Lo and Lyves

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just had a phone call with Live Nation. As for all the other venues by now, there will be no "Golden Circle"-tickets or something similar for the Vienna show. Just General Admission and Early Entry, which will be like double the price. As I don't think that they will sell a lot of those early entries, I guess they will probably have a Front-of-Stage-area as a wavebreaker, in which the people get in, who come early with their GA-tickets.

Hi. Please, what is difference between Fans-PreSale and GeneralSale of Coldplay tickets ?

Presale means that they've taken some of the tickets out to sell early to 'fans', and general sale is when the rest of the tickets go on sale to everyone else. Ordinarily, Presales require a password or a special link for newsletter members, but this one didn't. The tickets are exactly the same, and you don't get anything special for getting them through presale.

• Like 1

I bought tickets to this show but I am not from Vienna. Just chose best available and went with it. Anyone know if the view from Category 1 Section J on the fifth row would be good or is to too much to the side? :cheesy:

Yep, sorted too. Excited now! Have never been to Vienna so looking forward to the whole visit.

My German is bad, but even I know Ticketmaster got their colours mixed up!

[MEDIA=imgur]a/A7vMB[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: http://imgur.com/a/A7vMB

Okey okey :-) And one /hope last/ more question.... When i will buy Collectors tickets, they deliver them to my address and when i will go to the concert, it will be enough to have them(Collector tickets) and i get to the stadium or I must have paper tickets with me too ?

Okey okey :-) And one /hope last/ more question.... When i will buy Collectors tickets, they deliver them to my address and when i will go to the concert, it will be enough to have them(Collector tickets) and i get to the stadium or I must have paper tickets with me too ?

That one I can't answer as I've never done collectors tickets before - I think they're quite a new thing. Someone else might know though.

The collectors card is your ticket.

It has some kind of barcode on it.

I had one for Wembley.

No idea. The difference in prices is a pain. Best guess is that the stadium in Vienna has higher operating costs than the other stadiums.

Thanks. I'll see tickets tomorrow. This was my chance to go from Serbia, but my budget curently is smaller. Only know that I'm depressed and crying for last two days. :(

I reckoned they might add a second date for Vienna due to the longer gap until Leipzig and no Austrian date in 2016, but doesn't seem like it. Well, maybe that's better for my bank account anyway, 'cause I wouldn't be able to control myself. :D