• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Swap?

Hi Guys!

Is there anybody here who has ticket to Coldplay's concert in Vienna but instead of this he/she would like to go to Coldplay's Warsawa concert? :-)

I have tickets to Warsawa and I would like to exchenge it, because unfortunately the date won't be good for us. :( Do you know anybody who is interested in it?

Thanks for your help in advance

Cheers

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
What's the difference between standing green and standing red?

Is there a barrier between the two stages? Because it turns out I bought the red ticket and my friend bought the green one. Do you think the different is JUST in the entrance or also inside? Because maybe we can meet inside....?

Is there a barrier between the two stages? Because it turns out I bought the red ticket and my friend bought the green one. Do you think the different is JUST in the entrance or also inside? Because maybe we can meet inside....?

I have no idea to be honest. Going by what's been said already, I'd guess it's just a way of making sure they split the crowd up between the gates, but normally they just give you a gate number for that.

Unless they're using a stadium length runway..!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm visiting Vienna from Scotland and will be attending the concert on the 11th of June ... any advice on travelling to and from the stadium? are the transport links good?

Never been before so hope my seat is good ! Section B Block F

Hi James!

It is very easy to get to the stadium, just take the underground line U2 to the station "Stadion", this is the nearest.

After the show it is possible that this station will be closed because of too many people at the same time, so you will be redirected to the next station, which is about 5-10 minutes walk (usually, but not after a concert, it will take a bit longer...)

About your seats I cannot help you, I've no experiences with seating tickets at this stadium...

I hope you'll have a good time in Vienna and of course at the concert :-)

VUP

Hi James!

It is very easy to get to the stadium, just take the underground line U2 to the station "Stadion", this is the nearest.

After the show it is possible that this station will be closed because of too many people at the same time, so you will be redirected to the next station, which is about 5-10 minutes walk (usually, but not after a concert, it will take a bit longer...)

About your seats I cannot help you, I've no experiences with seating tickets at this stadium...

I hope you'll have a good time in Vienna and of course at the concert :)

VUP

hey ... thanks for the information ... I am sure the transport will all be good ... really looking forward to seeing the band again!

• 3 weeks later...
They just soundchecked One I Love. Now High Speed, WTF! Chris is signing. They still know these songs exist.

Wow! :eek: It is quite strange that they keep playing rare and old songs all the the time during soundchecks, but they never play them in the gigs, not even in c-stage. But let's hope they will mix up the setlist! Have fun! :)

• Like 1