[2017-6-11] Ernst-Happel Stadion, Vienna, Austria

Christa42

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just went back from my 10th Coldplay show. Also the most expensive one for me (€140!) No surprises in the setlist, except for the extra fourth song on the b-stage. Chris had to restart POC because he forgot the lyrics and asked us to don't put that on Youtube. The crowd sounded freaking loud today. I loved to hear GPASUYF and SJLT was amazing too! See our guys back the 21st in Brussels! [emoji7]

1497218481216.thumb.jpg.4eb8b485e08a5996dc31afd15654f04f.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Coldplaying mobile app

1497218468149.thumb.jpg.7aa2f20a2e5d6de3f1b23ac4aa998927.jpg

• Like 4

Just went back from my 10th Coldplay show. Also the most expensive one for me (€140!) No surprises in the setlist, except for the extra fourth song on the b-stage. Chris had to restart POC because he forgot the lyrics and asked us to don't put that on Youtube. The crowd sounded freaking loud today. I loved to hear GPASUYF and SJLT was amazing too! See our guys back the 21st in Brussels! [emoji7] [ATTACH=full]6964[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]6965[/ATTACH]

The crowd was really freaking awesome today [emoji4][emoji7]

Also got one more concert in frankfurt [emoji322][emoji4]

EDIT: i think it was also my 10th coldplay show [emoji1][emoji4]

• Like 1

There is also the possibility of them playing Fun live with Tove Lo, although something tells me they won't.

I was gonna say maybe for the gigs in Sweden. She's not listed as support. I don't know if thats a good sign or a bad sign. Does that mean she wont go 'cause she isn't supporting, or that she will go, but they'll save it for the Fun?

Just went back from my 10th Coldplay show. Also the most expensive one for me (€140!) No surprises in the setlist, except for the extra fourth song on the b-stage. Chris had to restart POC because he forgot the lyrics and asked us to don't put that on Youtube. The crowd sounded freaking loud today. I loved to hear GPASUYF and SJLT was amazing too! See our guys back the 21st in Brussels! [emoji7] [ATTACH=full]6964[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]6965[/ATTACH]

How strict was the security in Vienna?

The whole concert was amazing, but my highlights were definitely, as you guys have already mentioned it, the soundcheck and Chris forgetting the lyrics (I just love that kind of spontanous happening). I also hoped that they were gonna play some of the soundcheck songs, but then they unfortunately added POC (I really don't like this song). I've seen many Coldplay shows (not live though, this was my second gig) but I was blown away by the Chris's energy and charisma and the amazingness of the whole band! :heart_eyes:

As for the security, they were strict (just small bags, fanny packs, no water, no umbrellas...)

• Like 3

Only fanny bags or also other small bags?

Any cameras allowed?

Both, but like really small bags. I only had a phone with me so I'm not sure about the cameras, but I heard that it shouldn't be the problem with the small ones.

• Like 2

Hello coldplayers. After a year I went through Coldplay again :) Concert organization was great. Chris is in good shape. I enjoyed the concert very much. I can not imagine where Coldplay could move its show yet. All shows are amazing. I think the C-stage in Vienna has been a little distracted. Still playing the same songs on request.

I'm looking forward to my fifth concert. Prague 2008, 2012, Berlin 2016, Vienna 2017,

19126010_10211809203978670_610166158_o.jpg

• Like 8

I'd taken a small gym bag but that was still too big apparently so I had to put it in the bag drop - never had to do that before!

Really enjoyed the concert. Was quite a way back but everyone was singing and dancing so it was good fun. Wish they'd played those soundcheck songs though! My first visit to Vienna and what a lovely city!