✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2017-6-22] Koning Boudewijnstadion, Brussels, Belgium

Coeurli

I'm in A on 21/6.

Guess I'll see you there then! Not sure what I'm going to do with queing on either of the dates. I'd love to be at the front but right now with my anxiety I know that isn't possible, although June is a long time away so maybe its a lot better then.

• Like 1

People who ordered tickets for Brussels better check their bank account.

There were a lot of problems with the payments and a lot of people have been charged multiple times.

Also check in your Ticketmaster account if you definitely have the tickets.

• Like 1

People who ordered tickets for Brussels better check their bank account.

There were a lot of problems with the payments and a lot of people have been charged multiple times.

Also check in your Ticketmaster account if you definitely have the tickets.

For a second I got really worried but everything seems to be as it should be :) Thank you for the warning!

• Like 1

I'll try to explain from what I've heard on the news.

There were problems with the payment of tickets.

A lot of people were waiting in the virtual queue for a very long time, then got through and when they were at the point to pay for the tickets they got an system error. The payment was not successful.

People tried again a few times and got the same error.

However, apparently the payment did occur, but the tickets were not reserved/booked.

So a lot of people have discovered that there was a lot of money gone from their bank account, without even having tickets.

It took Ticketmaster until yesterday to find out who was involved and contact everyone.

Those people are now on a waiting list for tickets.

But the chance that they even get some is pretty small.

• Like 1

No, I was lucky, I had a smooth operation. [emoji4]

My friend who ordered the tickets for 22/6 had first bought 2 tickets (one for me) and then changed her mind and wanted to buy an extra ticket and had an error.

She changed to another payment method and that worked.

But her bank account seemed to be debited correctly.

Indeed, and they had everybody's money on their bank account for a few days.

They might have won some interest with that too.

Well I hope they have learned from it but as I have read somewhere: Ticketmaster = Ticketdisaster

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Long list, but all understandable rules I guess.

I'm so excited! Can't wait till next week :D

So, it is my first time standing at a concert. How early do you guys think I should be if I want to be standing close to the main stage?

I don't have to be like way up front against the gate, but close enough though.

Any other people gonna be in line early?

• Like 1

It is a very tolerable list, compared to Germany and France. [emoji4]

I have an Early Entrance ticket for 21/6.

On 22/6 I'm going with friends who are not really into Coldplay as I am. So I'm afraid that they don't want to queue early.

No idea how early you have to be there.

• Like 1

Oh haven't seen those haha, but it's good they are being secure.

Hmm, didn't know there was an Early Entrance ticket. So I guess I won't be that far up front anyways.

I'm going alone, so I guess I'll just go at some point, probably be there around 15.30.

• Like 1

I will be there early the first day, trying to manage a place up front like in Amsterdam (FYI I queued from around 14:30). However I think I'm gonna be there earlier this time, around 13-13:30. I'm going for a spot near the B-Stage the second day :D

IMG_20161006_005522.thumb.jpg.1feb298e7777e40beb31934f20cc10ad.jpg

Oh haven't seen those haha, but it's good they are being secure.

Hmm, didn't know there was an Early Entrance ticket. So I guess I won't be that far up front anyways.

I'm going alone, so I guess I'll just go at some point, probably be there around 15.30.

There aren't that many early entry ticket holders so it's still perfectly possible to get to the barrier if you queue early (I did that last year in Amsterdam). If you just want to be somewhere near the front I think 13h or 14h will be early enough

There aren't that many early entry ticket holders so it's still perfectly possible to get to the barrier if you queue early (I did that last year in Amsterdam). If you just want to be somewhere near the front I think 13h or 14h will be early enough

Ok, great :) Thanks for the info