✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2017-6-22] Koning Boudewijnstadion, Brussels, Belgium

Coeurli

Does anyone know more about the public transportation in Brussels? I have to get from the city to the stadium, but I can't really find how I get a ticket. Do you just buy it on the bus? Do I need a MOBIB card?

In the metro station you can buy a ticket. Best buy one for coming back too so you don't have to queue at the ticket machine when returning.

I don't know where you are located in the city but check www.mivb.be

• Like 1

Hello all, I bought my tickets separately. I bought my second ticket to the snatch and this in order to attend with my little girl aged 8 1/2, First concert for me .. I did not pay attention as long as we were in the same rostrum ie the 2nd, I went after I was rank 8 and my daughter ran 40. I challenged the fan club Coldplay who kindly found me a solution except that when I communicated my receipts of tickets it turns out that they could not do anything because I ordered via VIAGOGO, site Of second zone ..: - (( I do not know the stage, in fact I think I probably have a good view and I appeal to you .. I can not let my daughter alone attend this concert and it is not her wish .. I would like her to take pleasure in sharing it and that she has a wonderful memory is her birthday gift .. I wish she could be by my side .. help months if Please Thank you to the community and already good concert tonight

i need your help:worried:

Both tickets are in the same section right?

Then the only thing i think you can do is walk over to row 40 in your section and ask if someone is sitting there alone. Ask if he wants to move over to row 8, so that you can sit beside your daughter. Im sure im u explain it, they will respond to it nicely.

Not sure u can do anything from a distance online now. The chance of finding those people in that exact section and row are very small.

I hope you find a solution though and that you Will be able to enjoy the concert next to your daughter.

Hi Coldplayers. I need a small help from someone from you. I was on Coldplay concert at wien and i wanted to buy Coldplay - A head full of Dreams cap (foto in attachment) in merch store at the stadium. Unfortunately i lost my wallet so a dint have money for that (it costs around 35 E). I check on the internet but this cap it not possible to buy at COldplay official merch store. So if somone from you was so helpful and buy this cap for me, i can send a money for cap and also for post fees if you are able to send me to Czech republic. If someone from you can help me pls send me a message. Thank you very much and enjoy a great concert :) abc-jpg.7009

So, a short sum up of my evening. As it was the second night for me, we arrived much later than the 21st. This time managed a spot right between the B and C stage. Exactly in the middle of their walking path (you can see the lines on the floor).

The concert started 21.10, but the atmosphere was much better than yesterday (when I stood up front). Could have been because it was less hot today, or maybe I was just lucky with the people around me.

So they started playing their regular setlist, up until I spotted Jonny picking up his red Les Paul and I was like: OMG THEY'RE PLAYINY VIOLET HILL [emoji33][emoji33] (quite funny because earlier on I was telling someone how Violet Hill was my fav song). However hardly anyone (were I stood) knew the song, while the four of us and two other die-hards next to us went crazy (shoutout to you two guys if you're reading this!) And if that wasn't enough, they played GPASUYF right after :dead:

Chris messed up Charlie Brown, and he restarted the song [emoji23]

The magic happened during AOAL, I wasn't paying attention and we were suddenly pushed out of the way by security. That's when I knew I had to push my way towards their path. In the break they walked towards the C stage (which was actually really close to the B stage) and I screamed their names and put my hand out to reach them. No luck. However after playing IMP, Don't Panic and UATW(beautiful version) I screamed JONNY a couple of times, he must have heard it! Btw, it's funny to hear their instruments for real, since there is a huge delay in what you hear from the boxes and what they're playing.

So then it happened, they walked back. I screamed all their names when they walked by and reached out to them. Didn't manage to touch Guy. But I did manage to pat Will and Chris on their backs (OMG). However, when J walked by he heard me scream, turned his head, smiled at me, and shook my hand (SHOCK). Never gonna wash my hands again. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

So overall, I had a pretty good one tonight!

Will post some pictures soon.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE E1003 met Tapatalk

• Like 8

So, a short sum up of my evening. As it was the second night for me, we arrived much later than the 21st. This time managed a spot right between the B and C stage. Exactly in the middle of their walking path (you can see the lines on the floor).

The concert started 21.10, but the atmosphere was much better than yesterday (when I stood up front). Could have been because it was less hot today, or maybe I was just lucky with the people around me.

So they started playing their regular setlist, up until I spotted Jonny picking up his red Les Paul and I was like: OMG THEY'RE PLAYINY VIOLET HILL [emoji33][emoji33] (quite funny because earlier on I was telling someone how Violet Hill was my fav song). However hardly anyone (were I stood) knew the song, while the four of us and two other die-hards next to us went crazy (shoutout to you two guys if you're reading this!) And if that wasn't enough, they played GPASUYF right after :dead:

Chris messed up Charlie Brown, and he restarted the song [emoji23]

The magic happened during AOAL, I wasn't paying attention and we were suddenly pushrdo out of the way by security. That's when I knew I had to push my way towards their path. In the break they walked towards the C stage (which was actually really close to the B stage) and I screamed their names and put my hand out to reach them. No luck. However after playing IMP, Don't Panic and UATW(beautiful version) I screamed JONNY a couple of times, he must have heard it! Btw, it's funny to hear their instruments for real, since there is a huge delay in what you hear from the boxes and what they're playing.

So then I happened, they walked back. I screamed all their names when they walked by and reached out to them. Didn't manage to touch Guy. But I did manage to pat Will and Chris on their backs (OMG). However, when J walked by he heard me scream, turned his head, smiled at me, and shook my hand (SHOCK). Never gonna wash my hands again. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

So overall, I had a pretty good one tonight!

Will post some pictures soon.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE E1003 met Tapatalk

OMFG so happy for you!

• Like 1

We arrived around 14:30 in the queue for entrance B and to my surprise everyone was sitting on the left side of that road, so half of the gates were open. Probably people were scared of the sun, but my friends and I were fully equiped with sunhats, suncream,... so we took the chance and sat down at the free gates. After a while the sun even was burning less and more wind was blowing.

So, I had a perfect start to go to the stadium.

Security guided us to the floor but they did it in a way that the chain was growing as broad as the floor was and they kept walking until 5 meters from the catwalk.

Then we could go. My friends and me had a place on the 2nd row at the B-stage. Never had thought that I would succeed in that after arriving so late.

The people in front of me (a head larger than me) had Early Entrance tickets and were pretty inactive the whole evening so my sight was'nt blocked that much. I had a pretty good look at the main stage too.

We had a great time, I was the only one in my region who was singing aloud (poor neighbours) but except from the ones in front of me people were participating.

Some special things during this show:

Violet Hill and then GPASUYF, what a surprise!!!

I had made a video request for that show and requested GPASUYF!!! I was so happy to have it on the main stage. Even better than on the C-stage. :)

I think I saw Phil ! It was pretty late in the show and suddenly I saw someone passing by and immediately thought that he looked familiar. It lasted 1 second. :)

My friends have saved me an AOAL balloon. :) It was fun to be walking halfway through Brussels with that, but it still is in 1 piece. :)

I have posted pictures on my Instagram account and Twitter. So go over to have a look there.

But here is my "little souvenir" from day 2. :D

upload_2017-6-24_0-38-52.png.697f005d7fa9e6ac44389d28236cdf88.png

• Like 10

We arrived around 14:30 in the queue for entrance B and to my surprise everyone was sitting on the left side of that road, so half of the gates were open. Probably people were scared of the sun, but my friends and I were fully equiped with sunhats, suncream,... so we took the chance and sat down at the free gates. After a while the sun even was burning less and more wind was blowing.

So, I had a perfect start to go to the stadium.

Security guided us to the floor but they did it in a way that the chain was growing as broad as the floor was and they kept walking until 5 meters from the catwalk.

Then we could go. My friends and me had a place on the 2nd row at the B-stage. Never had thought that I would succeed in that after arriving so late.

The people in front of me (a head larger than me) had Early Entrance tickets and were pretty inactive the whole evening so my sight was'nt blocked that much. I had a pretty good look at the main stage too.

We had a great time, I was the only one in my region who was singing aloud (poor neighbours) but except from the ones in front of me people were participating.

Some special things during this show:

Violet Hill and then GPASUYF, what a surprise!!!

I had made a video request for that show and requested GPASUYF!!! I was so happy to have it on the main stage. Even better than on the C-stage. :)

I think I saw Phil ! It was pretty late in the show and suddenly I saw someone passing by and immediately thought that he looked familiar. It lasted 1 second. :)

My friends have saved me an AOAL balloon. :) It was fun to be walking halfway through Brussels with that, but it still is in 1 piece. :)

I have posted pictures on my Instagram account and Twitter. So go over to have a look there.

But here is my "little souvenir" from day 2. :D

[ATTACH=full]7015[/ATTACH]

You shouldn't ever let the air out of the balloon :D Maybe Jonny blew air into some of the balloons, or Will, or Guy, or Chris, OR Phil, you'll never know =D

You shouldn't ever let the air out of the balloon :D Maybe Jonny blew air into some of the balloons, or Will, or Guy, or Chris, OR Phil, you'll never know =D

I'm gonna keep it until it gets all shrivelled. [emoji4]

Although I'd like to keep it in a good condition as long as I can. Anyone knows how to best preserve balloons? [emoji1]

Lol, I think they have enough people working for them to do that.

But now I have this image in my head of 5 men sitting in a circle and blowing up balloons... [emoji23]

• Like 1

Lol, I think they have enough people working for them to do that.

But now I have this image in my head of 5 men sitting in a circle and blowing up balloons... [emoji23]

Lol. I don't think they do it theirselves, I think they use machines or so to blow them up (it's a lot of work, I think)

Lol. I don't think they do it theirselves, I think they use machines or so to blow them up (it's a lot of work, I think)

Of course they use machines, have seen them do it on the Coldplay Instagram live story. [emoji4]