✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Everglow (Single) / OUT 11.11.2016

Horseman

so... video soon? :wideeyed:

I think the music video will be released tommorow (with the single). Also tommorow the band will perform on The Graham Norton Show, so there should be a live premiere of the new version of "Everglow".

Here is a photo with Chris and Jonny from the rehearsal.

14955925_10157770901280253_8076751746570679100_n.jpg?oh=8df946bea6ae9425bcae5b6d69f3c2d6&oe=58CF6DD7

This new version is beautiful. That speech by Ali at the end just fits so well. I also love the Belasco theatre version and wish they released that but this so good too. I hope the video comes out tomorrow :)

I only have one problem, and this my OCD talking, but is anybody else annoyed they didn't stick to the usual cover for the artwork, with like "COLDPLAY EVERGLOW" in the rainbow font through the the middle of the kaleidoscope like on Up&Up and HFTW instead of the one they used from the littl

I think the music video will be released tommorow (with the single). Also tommorow the band will perform on The Graham Norton Show, so there should be a live premiere of the new version of "Everglow".

Here is a photo with Chris and Jonny from the rehearsal.

14955925_10157770901280253_8076751746570679100_n.jpg?oh=8df946bea6ae9425bcae5b6d69f3c2d6&oe=58CF6DD7

Jonny seems to either have cut his hair really short or removed it completely :surprised:

@AMDB9 you were right!

It was already a fairly bare-bones song, but this new version is whittled down even further. The press release explains that at the band’s Glastonbury headline set in June, “a technical mishap meant Chris Martin was forced to deliver an unrehearsed solo performance of ‘Everglow.’ The band liked it so much that they recorded a new, similarly stripped-down version of the song for release.”

x

• 2 weeks later...