🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Pictures, webcams, mugshots etc etc etc

busybeeburns

Cute pictures Libbie! :nice:

Daniela, great pics!! I love your scarf! :D

GASP Mark and Fran!!! :D:nice: So cool!

Thanks! I can't believe I've met Chris and Fran in the space of six weeks. Amazingly good fortune!!;)

Plus it's been a great tonic in a difficult time.

• Replies 57.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gitta Rensolo

• Bright

• Lore

• mc_squared

mark is that you ?? :stunned:

i remember u were completly against posting pics on the net!! what happenned to your principals ?? :disappointed:

anyway, it's good to see your face :D

Thanks. The only reason I didn't do it before was because certain people (the usual suspects) were incredibly rude/insensitive/prejudiced. I think you were around at the time when some of the really bad stuff was happening, so perhaps you can remember it.

The worst culprit isn't around any more, but some of his accolytes are.

Fortunately nowadays they are greatly outnumbered by decent members such as yourself, so the mobbing is less effective.

Also I felt that photos with Chris and Fran were worthy of posting, because there are lots of people on here who can identify with/appreciate them.

I've also now met some people from here, and that has helped restore my faith in human nature.

Anyway, thanks for your approval and continued support!:cool:

You are a very lucky person!! But you totally deserve something great like this. :nice:

No more so than anyone else on here, but thanks anyway. It's helped make 2008 a good year after the terrible 2007 I had. And I've enjoyed talking to you over the past months.;)

Thanks. The only reason I didn't do it before was because certain people (the usual suspects) were incredibly rude/insensitive/prejudiced. I think you were around at the time when some of the really bad stuff was happening, so perhaps you can remember it.

The worst culprit isn't around any more, but some of his accolytes are.

Fortunately nowadays they are greatly outnumbered by decent members such as yourself, so the mobbing is less effective.

Also I felt that photos with Chris and Fran were worthy of posting, because there are lots of people on here who can identify with/appreciate them.

I've also now met some people from here, and that has helped restore my faith in human nature.

Anyway, thanks for your approval and continued support!:cool:

i think i know what and who you're talking about...!

and pics with fran and chris are definetly worthy of posting !!! though i think every picture is.... i like coming in here and connecting a face to the words :D

i think i know what and who you're talking about...!

Exactly. Names don't even need to be mentioned any more.;)

and pics with fran and chris are definetly worthy of posting !!! though i think every picture is.... i like coming in here and connecting a face to the words :D

I can appreciate that. Some people will always be more confident about posting photos than others, anyway. That's just the way it is.

You do realise your opinion does not reflect the opinion of everyone else?

Putting someone on Ignore is probably the most pathetic thing I can think of, especially when I'm not even spamming

No, you're just bugging everyone by being incredibly rude, negative and vindictive.

Of course, there will be some that like that kind of thing because you probably remind them of a hero of theirs.:rolleyes:

No, you're just bugging everyone by being incredibly rude, negative and vindictive.

There you go again, bugging "everyone", I think you'll find only a distinct few, are actually genuinely annoyed by me.

Of course, there will be some that like that kind of thing because you probably remind them of a hero of theirs.:rolleyes:

I'm surprised your favourite "Usual Suspects" tag didn't get thrown out here.