• Replies 57.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gitta Rensolo

• Bright

• Lore

• mc_squared

I always end up dressing the wrong way. Last time I was at a rally, we ended up sitting up front with some local politicians and meeting Marco Rubio. Everyone was wearing suits and i only had on shorts and polo and got in trouble for looking like a kid. This time I decided to dress a little better and everyone else was wearing a t-shirt and shorts and we stood in the back.

I stuck out like a sore thumb wearing a tie and sweated like a pig because it was outside this time instead of in.

2uz6z9y.jpg

I look like a crackhead when I don't smile.

33p8s5f.jpg

Anyways, I'm not sure if that combo worked well for dress casual?

Also I came home and my mom asked me how much I weigh and said she's worried about me being too skinny.

If I knew what The Motorcycle Diaries were I would come back with a witty remark but I don't :(

Haha, oddly that's a little bit witty.

It's a book/film of Che Guevara travelling South America which influenced his thoughts on politics/quality of life, I'm not 100% sure but I think Devils Throat was one of the locations in that film. For some reason it just reminded me of it (especially having 3 countries in one picture).

Ahhh yea...Che Guevera really bothers me so maybe I'd like to say I intentionally stayed away from him but it probably just makes me ignorant for not knowing about it. I'm sure The Devil's Throat was in the film; it's a really famous place in South America so if he traveled there then I would guess they would have included it.

I'm also not a big fan of Guevara, but I do think that he had good intentions, even if he ended up consorting with politicians and authority figures that completely condescended his way of thinking. So while I feel he was originally a rebel, he ended up being a hypocrite.

But that doesn't make you ignorant, I could have been pictured at the same monument that George Bush visited, without knowing about it, doesn't mean we're the same type of human.

Anyway, interesting pictures.

PS: Are you actually Thom Yorke?

I'm with you...good intentions or not, he killed a lot of people. A real revolutionary is a peaceful one who brings about good change in peaceful ways, such as Martin Luther King Jr. I also hate how so many people wear his shirts (I see dozens every day here) who I'm sure have no idea what he even stood for or did.

Yes, I am Thom Yorke. I just happen to spend my free time on a Coldplay fansite :cool:

The shirts/legacy of Guevara, I don't understand how that couldn't piss someone off. I know someone who told me they randomly bought their Che Guevara t-shirt because it was very cheap from a massive supermarket brand, and they didn't understand how sick that is.

I said nothing. But I wanted to say, who stitched it? How much did they get paid? And look at what your shirt is supposedly representing.

The worst part is that they've read about Che, understand his view, and yet continue to be a blatant walking contradiction. What can you say to that?

I always end up dressing the wrong way. Last time I was at a rally, we ended up sitting up front with some local politicians and meeting Marco Rubio. Everyone was wearing suits and i only had on shorts and polo and got in trouble for looking like a kid. This time I decided to dress a little better and everyone else was wearing a t-shirt and shorts and we stood in the back.

I stuck out like a sore thumb wearing a tie and sweated like a pig because it was outside this time instead of in.

2uz6z9y.jpg

I look like a crackhead when I don't smile.

33p8s5f.jpg

Anyways, I'm not sure if that combo worked well for dress casual?

Also I came home and my mom asked me how much I weigh and said she's worried about me being too skinny.

Love the shirt and tie combo. First picture... sexy.

Jeans ruin it though. Jeans and ties don't mix for me. And if for some reason you had to.. do a much darker wash.