✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Pictures, webcams, mugshots etc etc etc

busybeeburns

It is! Well spotted. There's sunshine brightening up the picture too, and given I'm from the north of England, that's the other giveaway that I wasn't at home when the pic was taken. It's like a month old.

Yesssss i knew it

A month old ?! Well you got lucky because a month ago the weather wasn't great in France either :lol:

And what you ordered looks freakin delicious omg

• Replies 57.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gitta Rensolo

• Bright

• Lore

• mc_squared

Nice pic there Greg!

and nice food, too (well it looks nice.....). I might go to France for some months next year and I'm really curious about the food.

since we're posting sunny pics....the sun arrived in Germany 2 weeks ago and I went to a park with my flat mate.

x3nxem8q.jpg

Nice pic there Greg!

and nice food, too (well it looks nice.....). I might go to France for some months next year and I'm really curious about the food.

since we're posting sunny pics....the sun arrived in Germany 2 weeks ago and I went to a park with my flat mate.

x3nxem8q.jpg

What a lovely picture!! It looks so professional!! And you (or your flatmate?:P) look lovely :nice:

Yesssss i knew it

A month old ?! Well you got lucky because a month ago the weather wasn't great in France either :lol:

And what you ordered looks freakin delicious omg

Well it will have been around the 8th or 9th of march. In Montpellier.

And the food WAS awesome!

Nice pic there Greg!

x3nxem8q.jpg

Ah sweet. That is a cool pic. Everything about it.

The food is awesome. Try everything and anything.

It's nice seeing all your lovely faces :nice:

I guess I'll share the only picture I share with anyone :lol: without glasses

xpq71c.jpg

: )

Hey hey! Nice to see you!

Well it will have been around the 8th or 9th of march. In Montpellier.

And the food WAS awesome!

Ah sweet. That is a cool pic. Everything about it.

The food is awesome. Try everything and anything.

Hey hey! Nice to see you!

Merci.

I found out yesterday that I might do couchsurfing in France this summer.

Merci.

I found out yesterday that I might do couchsurfing in France this summer.

It'd be awesome if you could! I'd like to do something like that myself if it was feasible. What's your plan?

Greg you look lovely

just like all the others

here's me with my chicken Cummy when the sun was shining last week

558533_10200886511555539_1067765153_n.jpg[/color]

Sweet! Are chickens usually so relaxed? I've never held one before but always presumed they'd be a little volatile around humans when it comes to being picked up.

Sweet! Are chickens usually so relaxed? I've never held one before but always presumed they'd be a little volatile around humans when it comes to being picked up.

Thanks, well she's used to be picked up. Our other chickens tend to run away, if you pick them up and hold them frequently when they're still young they learn it's nothing scary so they will be relaxed.

But they don't like being held for a long time, and don't pet them on their head, that's like saying they did something wrong.

Thanks, well she's used to be picked up. Our other chickens tend to run away, if you pick them up and hold them frequently when they're still young they learn it's nothing scary so they will be relaxed.

But they don't like being held for a long time, and don't pet them on their head, that's like saying they did something wrong.[/color]

There's so many things in life I'll never learn, so I like learning things like this. The psychology of the chicken and it's interactions with humans would be pretty interesting to a certain level, I reckon. The reasons why they behave in certain ways and the way they interpret things a human would do (like you say with the petting on the head).

It'd be awesome if you could! I'd like to do something like that myself if it was feasible. What's your plan?

We don't have an exact plan yet. A friend just mentioned it yesterday and it'd be so awesome if we could actually do it since we are studying french at a university.

My flat mate has been to France quite often. I'm sure he knows where we should go. I think I fancy the south, but actually I have never really been to France (only to Strasbourg and Disneyland but that doesn't count) and therefore I have no idea where to go.

Cool. For south (and the bottom end of the centre) I'd recommend Montpellier, Nice, St Etienne and Lyon. I can't recommend elsewhere and there may be better places but I've liked all of these. Lyon is the most northernly of the three (bottom end of the centre of France) and is like France's second city. Really good culturally, great architecture. St Etienne felt like a smaller version of Lyon. Nice and Montpellier are close to the coast and the weather there tends to be great. Montpellier is quite small but it's very nice.

Thanks!

My flat mate has been talking about Montpellier a lot. I think it should be part of out plan. I like the fact that there is a coast and that the weather could be pretty nice.

Lyon sounds interesting, too (He's been talking about it as well).

It will be the first time that I'm doing something like this. I didn't have the chance to travel around yet. So I'm going to be excited!

• 3 weeks later...

226712_4229806977839_701344716_n_zps0f963e29.jpg

I went to NYC with a bunch of my cping people this winter. <3 (I also got to meet Mike from here for the first time but not really sure how he feels about me posting his picture on this site so yeah...)

I haven't been on cping in so long. :stunned:

226712_4229806977839_701344716_n_zps0f963e29.jpg

I went to NYC with a bunch of my cping people this winter. <3 (I also got to meet Mike from here for the first time but not really sure how he feels about me posting his picture on this site so yeah...)

I haven't been on cping in so long. :stunned:

KAREN! :heart:

oh that picture of you guys is so awesome. Also, I've seen it before on facebook but how did Katie cut her hair?! ... it's not bad or anything :laugh3: it looks very cute.

KAREN! :heart:

oh that picture of you guys is so awesome. Also, I've seen it before on facebook but how did Katie cut her hair?! ... it's not bad or anything :laugh3: it looks very cute.

Emma :kiss: <3

She was really sick of her hair and bored with it and stuff. Plus she'd always get so frustrated with her bangs cut straight across because they'd always split/get messed up so she just decided to cut it short! It's so different but I think it suits her and she likes it a lot too.