Top Posters In This Topic

• Gitta Rensolo

• Bright

• Lore

• mc_squared

ah i love you then. :o

chiquita banana

here's the updated jingle...lol she's my god..lmao

"I'm Chiquita Banana and I've come to say - I offer good nutrition in a simple way - When you eat a Chiquita you've done your part - To give every single day a healthy start - Underneath the crescent yellow - You'll find vitamins and great taste - With no fat, you just can't beat 'em - You'll feel better when you eat 'em - They're a gift from Mother Nature and a natural additional to your table - For wholesome, healthy, pure bananas - look for Chiquita's label!"

Re: more pics

here is one from a hiking trip and another one of me and julie.. anyone see her on the new orleans real world on mtv? :)
ah good one...i always thought she was pretty' date=' and she was my favorite that season. :D how did you get a picture with her?[/quote']

She came to my school one day and she actually said she thought I was cute.. :) hehe.. so we took a pic.

Re: more pics

here is one from a hiking trip and another one of me and julie.. anyone see her on the new orleans real world on mtv? :)
ah good one...i always thought she was pretty' date=' and she was my favorite that season. :D how did you get a picture with her?[/quote']

She came to my school one day and she actually said she thought I was cute.. :) hehe.. so we took a pic.

oh that's so cool! i guess if i was a guy i would have loved that!!

its gingerag....i think i'm a female...lol i dont know too many males named ginger

just kidding. i'm a f :D

call me ginger i prefer that ;)

ginger tomcats! ha ha!! :D

btw I'm Vicky, and I'm female :D Hi!! :-D

lol....why would anyone think i'm a male. :D