• Replies 57.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gitta Rensolo

• Bright

• Lore

• mc_squared

it is...and i have gone through incredible lengths to make it longer (special shampoos, brushing it a BUNCH every night, stimulating the scalp) I hate it short!

anyway...that was just the other night....my friends dad gave a speech at a banquet and she did not want to go alone..she invited me and my friend :wink:

it is at the country club where i live....(see the sign on the podium?)

Ok I see.I was thinking about it was an conference roon in a hotel or something like that.

And the speech was good?

You like you were having a lot of fun!:rolleyes:

I saw your smile before,you should use it more often.

I remember ;)

How was Germanium? I thought you meant exchange as in, switching with one other person. You went with friends and switched or somethin? How did it work?

Germanium was great fun! 4 A Level and AS Level German students in my year including me went out to Germany and we each stayed with a family. All the people we stayed with went to the same school. We met up each day though and did daytrips and sightseeing etc...I really recommend it to anyone doing a language or looking to boost their self-confidence!

Germanium was great fun! 4 A Level and AS Level German students in my year including me went out to Germany and we each stayed with a family. All the people we stayed with went to the same school. We met up each day though and did daytrips and sightseeing etc...I really recommend it to anyone doing a language or looking to boost their self-confidence!

Ahhh I see! Sounds like it. Unfortunately I don't do a language. Only one person in my year does it. A friend of mine who does German by herself.

Good that you had a nice time though.

And Crystal, yeah... smile m'dear :P Looking very good though :D

lindas playas en Argentina... está cerca de acá.. probablemente iré cuando tenga dinero.. jejeje

ok.. traduciré por si acaso ... I'll translate.. just in case

nice beaches in argentina, it's near from here, probably I'd go there when i'd get some money